Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe
How To Make Chocolate Fudge Cookies
The origin of the chocolate fudge cookie recipe is not known, but it is likely that the recipe dates back to the early 1900s. The recipe likely originated in the United States, as fudge cookies were popular during the time. The chocolate fudge cookie recipe likely originated as a variation of a traditional chocolate cookie recipe, which was often made with cocoa powder, butter, eggs, flour, and sugar.
In the early 1900s, recipes using cocoa powder, butter, eggs, flour, and sugar were being used to make a variety of types of cookies, including fudge cookies. The chocolate fudge cookie recipe likely evolved as cooks experimented with different ingredients and techniques to create a more flavorful and indulgent cookie. Over time, the recipe evolved to include chocolate chips, nuts, and other ingredients, which gave the cookies a unique flavor and texture.
Today, chocolate fudge cookies are popular around the world and are a favorite treat for many people. The origin of Chocolate Fudge Cookies is unknown, but it is believed to have originated in the United States sometime in the late 19th or early 20th centuries. The recipe is likely a variation of a chocolate fudge cake, which is also believed to have originated in the United States.
The first known printed recipe for Chocolate Fudge Cookies appeared in a cookbook called “The Joy of Cooking” published in 1936. A chocolate lover's delight, chocolate fudge cookies are wonderfully soft and fudgy from inside with an intense chocolate flavor. The chocolate flavor comes from adding a whooping amount of melted dark chocolate to the batter.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings 4
Ingredients of Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1000 gms dark chocolate coverture
- 500 gms butter
- 200 gram sugar
- 10 Eggs
- 1250 gms flour
- 25 gms baking powder
- 5 gram salt
- 50 gms cocoa powder
- Vanilla Essence
How to Make Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar in the machine.
- Add the melted chocolate and then mix together.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence.
- Fold the mixture with flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Mix together with the chocolate chips.
- Roll into cylinders of 4.5 cm diameter and freeze it.
- Cut the cylinder into 1 cm thick pieces and bake at 180°c for 10 min.
Serve and store in an air-tight container.
Health Benefits of Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe
- Rich in Antioxidants: Dark chocolate is a great source of antioxidants which can help to reduce inflammation in the body and protect against chronic diseases. Antioxidants also help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- May Promote Heart Health: Chocolate has been linked to improved heart health due to its high levels of flavonoids. Studies have shown that flavonoids may help to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels, which can help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- May Boost Mood: Chocolate has been linked to improved mood due to its high levels of serotonin and endorphins. Eating chocolate can trigger the release of these hormones, which can help to improve mood and reduce stress.
- May Help with Weight Loss: Chocolate can help to reduce appetite and cravings, which can make it easier to stick to a healthy diet. Additionally, cocoa is a source of fiber which can help to keep you feeling full for longer.
- May Improve Brain Function: Chocolate is rich in flavonoids which have been linked to improved cognitive function. Eating chocolate may help to improve focus and concentration, as well as reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.