The Rango Juice
A refreshing summer drink for your body and your immune system.
A juice made out of raw mangoes and other stuff to feel a kick to your body and your immune system.
Once you learn how to make this juice with these easy instructions, you'll never go back to store-bought drinks again.
In order to make your juice you need to follow these steps.
I suggest you follow these steps in order to make your juice both healthy and refreshing.
Step 1: Gather the following ingredients to make the rango juice.
You will be needing:
1. 3 raw mangoes. A slice of raw mango has a boost of vitamin C which has proved to be an essential vitamin during these hard times. Vitamin-C also boosts our immune system which is the whole point of this Coronavirus.
2. 4 cups of water. The water should be at room temperature and not ice-cold.
3. 1 Teaspoon roasted or crushed cumin. The thing is if the cumin is roasted, you will have to wait for a few moments are you complete the last step. On the other hand, if the cumin is crushed, the flavor is properly balanced after you complete the last step.
4. 1/2 Teaspoon sugar and black salt. The mixture of sugar and black salt brings a tangy taste to your drink. This taste is important as your taste buds receive a kick which then secretes tons of saliva which is kind of the key thing that aids your digestion.
5. Mint leaves (Around 10 to 12 leaves). Again mint leaves are considered as a mouth freshener which also aids your digestion.
6. Ice cubes if convenient or ice-cold water will also work.
In addition, you will need:
1. A blender.
Step 2: How to make the rango juice
Boil the three raw mangoes until they fell soft from the outside. Keep a sharp eye because if the mangoes are extra boiled, the fruit loses its flavor and its taste.
Now, very carefully, only peel off the skin on the boiled mango. Extract the mango pulp into a bowl with the help of a spoon
Add the following ingredients into the blender:
3.1. 1/2 a cup of water along with the extracted pulp.
3.2. Mint leaves as required and some ice cubes.
3.3. 1/2 Teaspoon of sugar and black salt.
3.4. 1 teaspoon of cumin.
Blend these until they are properly combined. Only when they are combined properly, we will be able to enjoy the great taste of the juice.
Step 3: The most important step to make the juice healthy and refreshing.
In a jar, add some more ice cubes along with more mint leaves.
The mint leaves you to add this time should be chopped in half.
Add the thick pulpy juice along with 3-4 cups of water.
Stire it well.
Step 4: The serving, the most crucial part.
Pour the juice in a glass that already has a slice of lemon in it. This is where the matter gets tricky.
The placement of the lemon slice.
Lemon again is known for its wide range of uses. Adding the juice on a slice of lemon forces the lemon juice to slowly squeeze out and mix with the juice. Whereas if you put the slice of lemon on the juice, it will just look good but will of no benefit to you. Again if you just clamped the slice to the rim of the glass, it will serve the decoration purpose and will not be useful.
A drink is served with a little decoration.
For the decoration purpose, the slice of lemon on which you poured the juice, can be clamped on the glass.
And Voila!! You're refreshed and healthy rango juice is served.
Go chill your body with this medicinal/ refreshing juice.