- You may know him as Mr. Mojo Risin, the psychedelic rock god of The Doors or you may know him as just a disturbing and strange artist who joined the famed 27 Club with his death on July 3, 1971. Both accounts would be true. Love him or hate him, James Douglas Morrison created a counter culture movement of rage that filled the 60s in stark opposition to the positive message of love from contemporaries John Lennon. Instead, Morrison tapped into the collective conscious of a generation enraged and disturbed by its wars and conspiracies and failures. Its betrayals.
- When it comes to writing, words usually come pretty easy. As true as this statement may be everyone gets hit with cinder blocks that may prevent them from creating a masterpiece.
- how does one describe
- How would it feel to float
- Readers discretion please be advised - This poem's nature and language might cause upset or trigger.
Only the ClassicsThe roots from which poetry as we know it has flourished. Taking you back to the classical era, one stanza at a time.
Life as a Poet Knows ItIndustry tips for new poets. Welcome to the Poets family.
America in VerseOne Nation, United by Poetry. Exploring the United States of America through word.
- Right next to you is a poem I wrote one day in Chicago. I think the poem speaks for itself when I wrote it. That day was a day of discovering myself when I realized technology can be amazing and damaging at the same time when you are in a relationship. I am not speaking as in a boyfriend/girlfriend way but with your parents, friends, or anyone you have a relationship with. Always remember that technology is always going to be here, the person right next to you won’t be. Enjoy.
- I always get asked the question about how I would describe myself.
- Let’s pretend everything is perfect everything Great.
- Wash me away
- Why does loving & care for you always hurt
- I have been feeling so negative about people lately, somehow they seem to be nothing but deception, they just make you feel like nothing. Somehow people just take the best of what you have and leave. Leaving you with nothing.