Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms With Herb Rice Recipe
How To Make Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms With Herb Rice
This Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms with Herb Rice recipe is believed to have originated in India. It is a traditional Indian dish that has been adapted to use coconut milk instead of traditional dairy milk. The use of coconut milk and herbs gives the dish a unique flavor that is both creamy and aromatic. The dish is a popular vegetarian dish that is often served with rice. The hearty aromas of herbs and the soft delicate mushroom make it one hell of a dish.
History of Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms With Herb Rice Recipe:
The Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms with Herb Rice recipe has been around for centuries. It is believed to have originated in India, where it was traditionally served as part of an elaborate feast. The dish was likely created to make use of the abundant local mushrooms and the plentiful supply of coconut milk, which was readily available from the nearby coconut plantations.
The recipe has since been adapted to different cultures and regions, with variations such as adding different herbs or spices, or even using different types of rice. Today, it is a popular dish in many parts of the world, especially in Southeast Asia, where it is often served as part of a special occasion meal.
The dish is a simple one to make and can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. It is made by cooking mushrooms in a creamy coconut milk sauce, then adding herbs and spices to the rice. The dish can be served with a variety of accompaniments, such as fresh vegetables, roasted nuts, or a variety of condiments.
Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms With Herb Rice is a comforting and flavorful dish that is sure to please. With its simple ingredients and easy preparation, it is a great way to make a delicious meal for any occasion.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings 2
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms With Herb Rice:
For Herb Rice:
- Olive oil
- 2 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1 bowl of steamed rice
- 2 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 1.5 tbsp Smokey garlic marinade
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
For Coconut Milk-Based Mushroom:
- Olive oil
- Freshly chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1 Bowl Chopped mushrooms
- 1 tsp Red Chilli flakes
- 1 Tin Coconut Milk
- 1.5 tbsp Smokey Garlic Marinade
How to Make Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms With Herb Rice
For Herb Rice:
- Drizzle some oil and then add 2 tsps chopped garlic, 1 tsp of red chilli flakes along with a bowl of steamed rice.
- Now add 2 tsps of black pepper powder and 1-1.5 tsp of Garlic Marinade.
- Squeeze 1-1.5 tsps of lime juice and cook the rice.
Coconut Milk-Based Mushroom:
- Drizzle some oil in pan. Add 2 tsps freshly chopped garlic & half cup chopped onions.
- Add a bowl of chopped mushrooms. Now, add red chilli flakes and mix everything well.
- Add a tin of coconut milk for giving it a creamy texture. Add 1.5 tsp of Smokey Garlic Marinade.
Transfer to a bowl and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
Health Benefits of Coconut Milk Based Mushrooms With Herb Rice Recipe:
- Rich in Nutrients: Coconut milk based mushrooms with herb rice is a nutritious and filling meal. It is packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B6, zinc, iron, phosphorus, and magnesium. It is also a good source of fiber and protein.
- Boosts Immunity: The mushrooms in this dish are a great source of antioxidants, which help to boost the immune system. The herbs and spices used in the recipe also contain antioxidants that can help fight off infections and diseases.
- Heart-Healthy: The healthy fats in coconut milk can help reduce bad cholesterol levels and improve heart health. The fiber in the herb rice also helps to lower cholesterol levels.
- Helps with Weight Loss: Coconut milk is low in calories and can help you feel fuller for longer. The mushrooms and herbs in the dish are also low in calories and can help to boost metabolism and reduce cravings.
- Improves Digestion: The fiber in the herb rice helps to promote regular bowel movements and can help with digestion. The mushrooms also contain probiotics, which can help to balance the bacteria in the gut.
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.