About Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla
Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla is a delicious Mexican-inspired dish that combines a spicy cheese and chipotle sauce with paneer cheese and a variety of other ingredients. The result is a flavorful and filling quesadilla that is perfect for lunch, dinner, or a snack. This dish can be made in minutes and is sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
These quesadillas are stuffed with a chunky guacamole mixture, cheese, paneer, and cooked until golden and melty. Serve warm with avocado guacamole and your favourite garnishing.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings 2
Ingredients of Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla (Method 1)
- 90 gms Paneer diced (marinated in chipotle adobo sauce)
- 2 tbsp Chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 small Yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp each Oregano, cumin, paprika, sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 15 gms Diced tomatoes
- 15 gms Blanched corn
- 15 gms Red and yellow peppers, diced
- 1 tsp Cilantro, chopped
For avocado guacamole:
- 2 Small avocados
- 1/4 cup Diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro
- 4-5 Pickled jalapeno slices
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
For quesadilla ingredients:
- 10 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend
- 1 tbsp Butter, salted
How to Make Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla
- Before making quesadilla, mix all the ingredients of guacamole in a mixing bowl and keep it on a chunky consistency and keep refrigerated.
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat with a drizzle of oil. Once heated, lay one tortilla in the pan and place all the ingredients on the tortilla in a half moon style on one side of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cheese and cover it in half moon using spatula. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden, then carefully flip and cook another 2-3 minutes until golden and melty.
Serve warm with avocado guacamole and your favourite garnishing.
Health Benefits of Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla Recipe
Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla is a delicious and nutritious meal that can provide a variety of health benefits. Paneer is a type of cheese made from cow's milk and is full of essential nutrients such as calcium, protein, phosphorus, and B vitamins. It is also a great source of healthy fats, which can help to reduce cholesterol levels.
The addition of chipotle peppers adds a spicy flavor to the dish and provides a good source of antioxidants and vitamin C. The tortilla wrap provides dietary fiber to help promote healthy digestion as well as carbohydrates for energy. Overall, this meal is a great option for those looking for a nutritious and tasty meal.
Prepare Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla Recipe (Method 2)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces paneer cheese, diced
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, chipotle peppers, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the paneer cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
- Place one tortilla on a work surface. Sprinkle with one-fourth of the cheese mixture and top with one-fourth of the shredded cheese. Top with another tortilla.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place the quesadilla in the skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Flip the quesadilla and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the quesadilla to a cutting board and cut into wedges. Repeat with the remaining quesadillas and filling. Serve warm.