Positive Over Negative
Shut Out the Limitations
Let’s face it; negative and positive energy will forever exist in this world. However, we do not need to embrace both all the time. In fact, it has been proven that those who embrace positive energy over the negative do not suffer from nearly as many medical pitfalls. Keeping the negative thoughts and actions around contribute to medical deficiencies; mentally and physically.
There are an abundance of ways to replace the negative with positive. Below are just a few ideas that are proven effective.
1. You emulate those around you. This means that you mirror or surpass them within their own behaviors. So be certain to surround yourself with positive people. This is so easy to say and so very difficult to do. You will notice that the more you exude positivity people will either gravitate to you or leave you in a heartbeat. Either way, know it is for the best. Remember this though; it is easier to surround yourself with positive people than it is to attempt to change the negative people around you. So, be certain to pick the battles you want to fight.
2. Gratefulness trumps entitlement every single time. By ditching the ever-deserving attitude it will inevitably open a path for gratefulness. This is one of the best places to start when a more positive attitude is what you are after. By showing an appreciation for all that you have it shows not only yourself, but others, that living a positive life is sure to be the best way.
3. Lose the selfishness and put that energy into helping other people. By doing this you will not only see your own mental capacity change; but those around you as well. It is nearly impossible to continue to harbor a negative mindset whilst helping other people. This is not to say that you need to jump in with both feet and try to conquer the world. This is to suggest something small; open the door for someone, pull out a chair, or ask someone how they are doing. By physically performing a positive act you will notice that there is no place for negativity in your mindset.
4. By losing the victim mentality and replacing that with the embrace of full responsibility you will be stunned at the difference you will notice. We are all responsible for our own lives, and that includes how we think, feel, and react. Believe it or not, by focusing on a positive reality, no matter what others portray, it can physically create a more positive reality of your own. This is true for both the emotional and physical portions of our lives.
5. Laugh a bit more, you may very well be surprised at the difference you see and feel within yourself. Be open to laughing at your own actions. This is the only life we have and to be so very serious and strict with ourselves is not beneficial to anyone, certainly not yourself. No one is perfect and because of that there will always be mistakes somewhere. Let yourself off the hook and laugh a bit. Mistakes are inevitable and since this is true; give not only others a break, but first of all give yourself a break.
Between news and social media, work, and conversations; we are subjected to negative energy throughout the entire day. It can be a very difficult thing to bounce back from. This is why there are so many ways to counteract it. Not all the above ways will work for everyone. Try them out and share what works for you with someone else. Together, we can all choose positive over negative energy!
Until Next Time.
About the Creator
I love life & everyone in it! I have realized what I really want to do with my life; Write!
So, I'm an Ghost Blogger, Content Writer & Generalized Creator based in Texas and I write about...Life!
Follow Me: Facebook
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.