Cell phones and laptops are not just wireless devices that you use to talk or text with friends and family. They also generate electromagnetic fields (EMF), which can be harmful to your body in many ways.
Here's what EMF radiation does to your body:
- Causes DNA damage, which can lead to cancer in the future.
- Disrupts hormones, including testosterone and estrogen, which can cause problems with fertility in both men and women. This can happen when you're young or even when you're older!
- Creates stress proteins in your brain called neurotrophins that affect how you feel emotionally, mentally and physically. Your brain is like a muscle—it needs some exercise to stay healthy! If you don't give it that workout by using your brain enough (think about things other than work all day long), then it gets tired out over time and starts producing less neuroplasticity (the ability for neurons to form new connections). This means that if you have a lot of neurotrophins floating around in your brain at one time (not good!), they'll start interfering with each other until they stop working altogether.
So what exactly is this radiation?
It's the energy emitted by wireless devices like cell phones, laptops, Wi-Fi routers and more. The frequency of this energy is measured in hertz (Hz). The higher the number of hertz per second (HZ), the higher the radiation frequency.
The National Cancer Institute has studied the potential health effects of RF/MW radiation on human health and found that there are no known health risks associated with exposure when it occurs at levels below those established by international safety standards set by IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers). But there are some concerns about the potential for adverse effects at high levels of exposure over time.
Some studies have shown an association between long-term cell phone use and brain tumors among children and adolescents. More research is needed to determine whether heavy cell phone use increases your risk of getting a brain tumor or any other type of cancer, They cause brain damage, and also reduce melatonin production, which can lead to insomnia, fatigue, mood swings and depression.
They disrupt sleep patterns by causing insomnia and waking up at night due to erratic sleep patterns.
They can damage your chromosomes, which is a leading cause of cancer. its very dangerous especially for pregnant woman, baby and kids. studies have proven WIFI signals may alter hormone levels in children, and 5G satellites may cause headaches or even memory loss in adults.
The truth is, there's no escaping EMFs. They're invisible and can't be removed from the environment, which means they're in everything we use every day—from cellphones to powerlines to WIFI and 5G satellites. And now that we live with more EMFs in our environment than ever before, it's time for us to start taking action to protect ourselves from this silent danger.
The amount of external radiation exposure received is related to the distance from the source, the energy of the emitted radiation, the total amount of radioactive material present or the machine setting, and the time of exposure. Radiation workers can control and limit their exposure to penetrating radiation by taking advantage of time, distance, and shielding.
The human body has several natural protections against radiation exposure:
- The skin is an effective barrier against ionizing radiation (X-rays and gamma rays) as long as it is not broken or burned.
- The lungs contain millions of tiny blood vessels that can absorb radioactive particles.
- The gastrointestinal tract filters out most ingested radioactive materials.
- Some food products contain trace amounts of radioactivity that may be harmful if consumed in large quantities over a long period of time.
The best way to protect yourself from radiation exposure. The key is to keep yourself as far away from the source of radiation as possible, and to limit your time in any given area. But nowadays it’s hard to keep our selves from radiation exposure. shielding reduce the amount of penetrating radiation you are exposed to.
In order to protect against radiation exposure, it is highly recommended to use shielding that reduces the amount of radiation that enters your body. The use of this protector is especially recommended for women who are pregnant, pregnant, breastfeeding and also toddlers.
This article contains an affiliate link; This is where you will get your products. This means i will get a commission when you do a purchase, which i would humble appreciate. This however doesn’t mean your purchase cost will be added. I wish you stay healthy.
About the Creator
Health and Tech Enthusiast|| Autoimmune Survivor || Traveller || Part Time Entrepreneur
Author of "I Found Me Get A Flat Belly In 2 Weeks Without Exercise" pdf book. I love encouraging others on their own way!