BodyTite Abdomen Liposuction – For Attractive and Natural looking Results
BodyTite in NYC is a safe and effective minimally-invasive body contouring procedure that uses patented RFAL technology to contour the body.
As men and women age, it is extremely common for fat deposits to settle in different areas of the body, especially around the abdomen. For women, extreme weight loss or multiple pregnancies can cause the abdominal muscles to stretch and sag. Even rigorous diets and exercise may fail to address these concerns. BodyTite Abdomen liposuction in NYC is an ideal option for men and women to get rid of this stubborn fat and achieve a firmer, flatter tummy. Reputable plastic surgeons in AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practices in NYC use the FDA-approved BodyTite liposuction device to perform this body contouring procedure.
BodyTite liposuction is a safe, effective and minimally-invasive body contouring procedure that uses patented RAFL (radiofrequency - assisted liposuction) technology to liquefy stubborn fat cells and gently remove unwanted fat from the body. The procedure coagulates the blood vessels and tightens the skin. It encourages the production of new collagen, thereby improving the skins texture. With its superior capabilities, the treatment provides smooth, attractive, natural-looking results. BodyTite liposuction comes with the following benefits:
• Fat is dissolved and removed gently
• Thermal energy lifts and tightens the loose skin and supporting structures
• Reduced treatment and recovery time
• Performed under local tumescent anesthesia
• No visible scars
• Involves less bleeding and bruising
• Better results than traditional liposuction, with less risk and side effects
What the Procedure Involves
The surgeon will first mark the area to be treated. The procedure begins with administering the local anesthesia to the site to minimize any pain. A tiny incision is made in the abdomen to insert the small cannula of the BodyTite device. RF energy is delivered to target the unwanted fat cells, causing them to liquefy so that they can be easily removed. This liquefied fat is then gently suctioned out.
BodyTite uses bipolar radiofrequency technology for superior skin tightening effects. The device features two parallel probes, one that passes below the skin and the other that passes directly above the skin. The radiofrequency energy passes between the two probes, melting fat on the inside while simultaneously causing skin to contract and tighten, allowing the surgeon sculpt the abdominal area to achieve the ideal shape. Performed on an outpatient basis, the procedure takes approximately 30-45 minutes, though this would vary and depend on the extent of the area treated and other individual considerations. The procedure simultaneously tightens the skin and coagulates the tissues, allowing the surgeon to contour the abdomen to an ideal shape.
Ideal Candidate for the Procedure
BodyTite liposuction in New York City is an ideal option for a candidate who meets the following criteria -
• Is above18 years of age
• Has localized fat deposits in the abdomen/tummy region that are resistant to diet and exercise
• Is a non-smoker
• Is healthy, without any underlying medical conditions
• Has a healthy body weight
• Has realistic expectations about the surgery outcome
• Has healthy skin with good elasticity
Follow Pre- and Post-Operative Instructions
Managing the recovery phase well is important to attain good results. Smooth recovery depends on several factors like the level of care taken after surgery, health status of the patients and other related factors. As with any other cosmetic procedures bruising and swelling is minimal even with BodyTite liposuction, but it is unavoidable. Therefore, following the plastic surgeons pre-operative and post-operative instructions carefully after the surgery is quite important for quick recovery and avoiding other additional complications as well.
Here are general few things to keep in mind–
• Inform your surgeon about all medications or other supplements you take and follow the instructions on using them.
• Tell your surgeon about any allergies you have.
• Arrange for someone to drive you home after the procedure
• Avoid alcohol consumption and quit smoking at least two weeks before and until 2 weeks after the surgery
• Avoid certain medications that contain ibuprofen or aspirin since they affect the blood’s clotting mechanism.
• Avoid overexposure to the sun before the procedure
• Inform your surgeon if you develop a cold or infection prior to the procedure, as the surgery may need to be postponed
• Take plenty of rest after the surgery
• Avoid heavy lifting and strenuous exercise until healing is complete. Most patients return to normal activities within a few days
• Wear the compression garment for at least one week after the procedure to reduce post-operative swelling
• Take the prescribed pain medications to alleviate post-procedural pain or discomfort
• Keep the incisions clean and inspect them daily for any possible signs of infection. If anything unusual noticed at the treatment site or during the healing process, it is essential to contact the plastic surgeon immediately
• Keep your follow-up appointments
Initial results can be seen immediately after the procedure and the best results are usually seen after 6-12 weeks. However, results may vary depending on individual considerations, area treated, amount of fat removed, etc. Larger areas will require a longer recovery time.
If you are planning to undergo BodyTite™ Liposuction Surgery in NYC, choose a reputable and AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice. Such practices have plastic surgeons with considerable expertise in performing this radiofrequency-assisted procedure. This is important for attractive results and end-to-end care and support till full recovery.