Mental health is essential for our mental, behavioral and emotional health. Our thoughts, emotions, and feelings are all meaningful parts of mental health. A mentally healthy person has a proper idea about himself. He is never overwhelmed by violence, fear, anger, guilt, or anxiety. He can maintain balance in all situations in life.
Mental illness is now a terrible disorder all over the world. Just as physical health is important to us, so is mental health. It is not possible to achieve the other by excluding one. When a person is physically healthy, he has full energy and can concentrate on work. Therefore, for complete recovery, it is important to establish uninterrupted connections both mental and physical.
Mental health can never be maintained by neglecting overall health. Various physical ailments make physical health worse. Similarly, emotions such as depression, general anxiety disorder, fear, negative thinking, bipolar mood disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, etc., make one mentally ill. But sadly, as much as we are aware of physical well-being, we are just as indifferent to mental health. Although we always suffer from mental depression, we do not know much about it.
The deep and eternal truth is that just as it is not possible to have a healthy mind without a healthy body, it is not possible to enjoy a healthy body and a healthy life without a healthy mind. Have you ever wondered, because of physical illness we are so anxious and rush to the doctor, but do we seek the help of a psychiatrist at all for mental well-being? This is because of our ignorance and indifference to mental illness. Many of us have a vague idea about the mental illness that can occur.
Again, many people think that mental illness is only for the insane, and psychiatric means the doctor who treats the insane. But this is not the case at all. The psychiatrist is not the only one who suffers from mental illness and the psychiatrist is not the only psychiatrist of mad people. Mental illness can be divided into two main types.
1. Overmuch mental illness
2. Mild mental illness.
People we call lunatics are usually mentally ill. But this number is relatively low.
We all wish you a healthy life. But a healthy life with both physical and mental. To live a healthy life you need to be healthy both ways. If you have good mental health, you can stay physically healthy. Many of us suffer from stress. Diseases are being caused in the body due to unreasonable anxiety, fear, etc. Let's know the 10 best ways to stay mentally healthy.
1. If you want to stay mentally healthy, you need to get enough sleep. Make it a habit to go to bed at the right time regularly. Most people browse mobile phones while sleeping at night. This is a bad habit. As a result, sleep is delayed. As well as being deprived of sleep at the right time. So change your habits to stay healthy. Do not keep a mobile phone at hand while sleeping. In addition, the waves that are created by mobile phones have a bad effect on us.
2. Eat nutritious food regularly. There is no substitute for nutritious food to maintain mental health. Include vitamin B12 and iron in your diet. These affect the mind. These ingredients play a role in controlling depression, irritable mood, and anxiety. So you must eat healthy food to maintain mental health.
3. Try to stay carefree. Many people have a habit of worrying unnecessarily. This habit needs to be changed. If there is any problem, there will be anxiety. But that anxiety has to be controlled. Otherwise, it will have a bad effect on the mind.
4. Exercise regularly. No matter how busy you are, you need to set aside 30 minutes to exercise. During this time you can do freehand exercises or walk. In this way, the body and mind will be strengthened. Concentration on all tasks will increase. The quality of work will increase. So try to follow this advice if you want to maintain mental health.
5. Get along with everyone. Hang out with friends, relatives, and colleagues. The more you talk to people, the better your mind will be. Being lonely has a bad effect on the mind. There is always a feeling of loneliness. This problem once took on a larger size. So start socializing to maintain mental health.
6. Meditate every day. Meditation is good for mental health. This exercise can be done in the afternoon or morning. Many people are currently suffering from stress. One disease after another is appearing due to stress. So meditate regularly to maintain good mental health and stay disease-free.
7. Take the 'Mental Health PAN' course if necessary. If you find that you are unable to maintain mental health, seek the advice of a psychiatrist. At present 'Mental Health PAN' courses are conducted in different places. So you too can start such a course.
8. Always keep yourself busy with one thing or another. There is a saying in English, "Idle brain is the devil's workshop". So if you sit without work, a lot of bad thoughts will revolve in your head. So keep yourself busy. If gardening is your hobby then do it. If you like cooking, try making new recipes. If you love painting, do it at your leisure. This will keep your mental health good.
9. Always stay active. Do physical work. This will keep your mental health good. The brain needs to be kept fresh. Mental health will be better if the brain is fresh. So wake up in the morning and activate yourself. I think it must have an effect. Read newspapers, play games, and solve crosswords.
10. Just as we have a bad habit of browsing our mobile phones before going to bed at night, we have a bad habit of wasting time on our phones when we wake up in the morning. It has a bad effect on the mind. Exercise in the morning, walk and meditate without a mobile phone in hand. Because if you waste time behind your mobile after waking up, then you have lost the beautiful moments of the morning.