Essential Oils, DIY—Yes!
All About Rescue and Renew—Perfect for Everyday Needs!
LETS TALK ESSENTIAL OILS
Essential oil diffuses to improve your health, increase your energy, or to help you sleep better. While the list of possible uses for a diffuser is quite extensive, I’ve narrowed it down to (what I consider to be) the top ten reasons to own an essential oil diffuser and use it every day.
1. Relaxation and Sleep—Rescue and Renew Pure Essential Oil Lavender
Relax and unwind to the earthy, herbaceous fragrance of lavender. Promotes a relaxing and gentle environment.
2. Mood Elevating—Rescue & Renew Pure Essential Oil Lemon
Let this bright and tangy oil uplift and awaken your senses. It promotes a cleaner and fresher scent in the air.
3. Ward Off Illness—Rescue & Renew Pure Essential Oil Peppermint
Fresh with a minty kick, each drop of this oil will leave you feeling invigorated. Promotes an energising yet peaceful surrounding.
4. Helps You Breathe Easier—Rescue & Renew Pure Essential Oil Harmony Blend
A sparkling blend of oils like orange, lavender, rosemary, and ginger to foster harmony. it promotes a relaxing ambience to inspire an overall sense of well-being.
5. Pain Relief—Rescue & Renew Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree
Experience true aromatic power with this earthy, medicinal scent. It promotes a cleaner and fresher scent in the air.
6. Improve Cognitive Function—Rescue & Renew Pure Essential Oil Focus Blend
Get in the zone with this mindful blend of oils like basil, rosemary and frankincense. It promotes a sense of focus for mind and body.
Essential oils are safer Alternatives to candles and incense, Repel Insects, Keeps You Cool, and best of all : Saves Money !!
LETS TALK DIY
Are you gearing up for Christmas Gifts early? How about a last minute birthday surprise! We can call do these things with having to spend the least possible amount of money.
DIY Essential Oils Pendant Diffuser
- Modelling Clay
- Small stamps or clay cutters (small—no more than 1 inch in diameter)
- Needle tool (or toothpick)
- Leather shoelaces
- 1 – 1.5 inch clay cutters (can use bottle caps, cookie cutters, etc.)
- Rolling pin
- Break off a piece of terra cotta clay and work it with your hands until pliable.
- Use the rolling pin to roll out the clay until it’s an eighth-inch thick.
- Take your cutting tool and press firmly into the clay to make the pendant.
- Remove the excess clay and stamp your design into the clay pendant.
- Once you have stamped the pendants, make a hole in the pendant. Make sure the hole is big enough to fit your leather shoelace through. Allow to dry according to the directions.
- Cut your leather laces to the desired length and lace through the hole in your pendant. Put one drop of your preferred essential oil onto the pendant and allow to soak in before putting on.
...AND VOILA! You can enjoy the benefits of essential oils throughout the day! One drop of Focus Blend before work and you are all set to achieve your goals!
Message me to purchase your own set of healthy and beneficial essential oils to accompany your DIY Projects at home! AVAILABLE Straight to your doorstep!
USA, UK, AUSTRALIA,NEW ZEALAND, CANADA, POLAND.
THE ARBONNE ADVANTAGE
100 percent pure essential oils follow strict seed-to-source standards, from growth in the field to harvest. They are then quarantined, inspected and tested by independent labs to ensure the purity meets the highest industry-leading standards.
IG & FB : @allthingsnickysubono