The same is beer, what is the difference between "bottled" and "canned"?
The same is beer, what is the difference between "bottled" and "canned"? Don't buy it randomly after you know it! Alcohol is the most common drink in our lives. In life, many friends like to have a drink or meet a few friends to drink, eat, and chat together. There are many types of wine, including white wine, beer, red wine and various fruit wines. In summer, when the weather is relatively hot, everyone will choose to drink beer, especially the cold beer, which is very popular for cooling off the heat. Everyone will order a draft beer, which feels really refreshing.
In fact, drinking a small amount of alcohol a day has great physical and mental benefits. Of course, it is necessary to choose the right type of wine according to each person's own specific situation. Some people are suitable for wine, some are suitable for rice wine, and some are suitable for a little beer every day. Beer has many health-preserving effects.
1. Protect the heart. An Italian study found that participants who drank beer in moderation had a 42% lower risk of heart disease than those who did not drink alcohol. However, you should drink no more than 1 pint (about 473 ml) of beer per day, which is equivalent to 1.4 cans.
2. Good for brain and memory. A study in the United States found that the participants drink a beer before doing brain puzzle training questions, which can help improve test scores.
3. Prevent type 2 diabetes. A Dutch study found that drinking moderately (1 to 2 glasses) of beer a day can significantly reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
4. Good for kidney health. A Finnish study found that drinking a bottle of beer a day can reduce the incidence of kidney stones by 40%. Researchers say that beer has a diuretic effect and helps maintain kidney health.
5. Speed up recovery after exercise. A Spanish study found that the hydrating effect of a pint of beer is more effective than an equivalent amount of mineral water. Because beer contains more sugar and salt nutrients, it is also rich in potassium and B vitamins.
6. Improve self-confidence. A British study found that after drinking beer, participants said that they were more confident.
Speaking of beer, I believe everyone knows that there are many types of beer, including draft beer, fresh beer, dark beer, white beer, etc. The same beer can be divided into two types: bottled and canned. So what is the difference between bottled beer and canned beer? When we buy beer, should we choose bottled or canned beer? Today I will talk to you about the difference between these two types of beer. After you read it, don’t buy it randomly.
1. Convenience is different
Compared with bottled beer, canned beer is lighter in weight, smaller in size, and easier to carry, especially when going out, it is more convenient to carry canned beer. Bottled beer is relatively large and heavy, and it is also very easy to break, which makes it very inconvenient to carry around.
2. Bottled beer is more stable
The main material of bottled beer is glass, and the main component of glass is silica. It is a very stable substance, and very few things can react with it, so it is better to use glass bottles for beer. In addition, it can maintain the stability of beer and prevent the beer from reacting, so that it can better maintain the taste of beer. Some high-quality beers are basically bottled. Canned beer uses metal cans, the main material is aluminum alloy. When we studied chemistry, we all knew that some metals are very active and easily react with substances in nature. Therefore, when beer is packed in cans, some substances in the beer will react with the metals in the cans, resulting in poor taste of the beer.
3. Bottled beer has good oxygen barrier properties
We all know that whether it is bottled beer or canned beer before being canned, it will be pressurized with nitrogen or carbon dioxide to exhaust the oxygen in the bottle. The purpose is to extend the shelf life of the beer. Glass bottles are more stable than cans, and can withstand greater pressure. The oxygen in the bottle is exhausted more cleanly, while the cans have only a thin skin. If the pressure is too high, it will not be able to withstand them at all, and the oxygen will not be exhausted completely, so Bottled beer has better oxygen barrier properties and better beer quality and taste.
Fourth, canned beer has good shading properties
We all know that when beer is stored, it needs to be placed in a dark place to avoid deterioration of beer under sunlight. Bottled beer uses glass bottles, and the shading is not so good. Although some darker glass bottles are used now, the shading is still worse than that of cans. Canned beer uses cans, which are opaque. It can block the sun well, so canned beer is better in terms of preserving beer and has a longer shelf life.
The above is the difference between bottled beer and canned beer to share with you. I think that when buying beer in life, the priority is to choose bottled beer. If you are going out to carry, then you choose canned beer. I don’t know if you have it. What's your opinion? Let me share with you some tips on choosing beer.
When we buy beer, we must learn to look at the beer ingredient list:
1. Don't have syrup in the ingredient list, this kind of beer tastes bad.
2. Do not include rice or corn in the ingredient list. We all know that beer is brewed with malt as the main raw material. If the merchant adds corn or rice, it will reduce the proportion of malt in the beer, and the beer tastes very light. .
3. The higher the concentration of the original wort, the better the quality of the beer and the heavier the taste; the lower the concentration of the original wort, the lighter the taste. If you want to drink beer with a heavy taste, the concentration of the original wort should be greater than or equal to 11°P.