What is Kundalini Awakening
in Relation to Split Souls (aka as Twin Flames)?
This article is being written from the perspective of how Kundalini Awakening affects Split Souls (aka as Twin Flames). I am blessed with two spirit guides who have presented themselves to me as St. Paul and St. Anthony, and they have made it abundantly clear that the “powers that be” do NOT like the term Twin Flames. They feel it is a poor depiction of this sacred union and has become a marketing and cult tool. It is your choice whether to use this term or not.
Twin Flames is a relatively new term, and although I understand the concept of “twins,” the guides have asked me not to perpetuate this. Thus, I will be referring to “Twin Flames” as “Split Souls” going forward in this article.
The concept of Split Souls (each soul becomes whole when split) is ancient. When the soul splits, two souls are created. One becomes the Divine Masculine, and one becomes the Divine Feminine. This article is not about what a Split Soul is or how it happens, but how Kundalini Awakening is a part of the process of uniting with your Split Soul.
I have also listed some symptoms you might experience during your Kundalini Awakening. I strongly suggest that if you experience any alarming symptoms that you have a full medical work up. Kundalini symptoms can mimic serious 3D physical ailments.
This article is not meant to replace professional medical advice.
Simply put, Kundalini Awakening is a profound energetic awakening forcing us to transform ourselves on mental, emotional, and spiritual levels. Kundalini is Sanskrit for “she who is coiled. It refers to the most basic life force energy at the bottom of your chakras (base of spine) and is often depicted as a snake.
During the awakening, this energy is triggered along the chakra system eventually opening all your chakras. Some people activate their Kundalini Awakening consciously through yoga, and for some it is activated spontaneously or accidentally. Many yogis practice Kundalini Yoga to achieve divine ecstasy, and the awakening should not be the goal itself, but more to assist in the achievement of your spiritual awakening.
Split Souls have identical chakra systems which not only causes an awakening in the partner, but this is often the first sign that you are getting ready to meet your Split Soul. (Of note, if you are wanting confirmation on whether you are dealing with a Split Soul, have a professional psychic who is trained in reading auras and chakra systems scan you. The chakra system and auras of Split Souls are virtually identical).
This awakening might not happen simultaneously with your Split Soul, but to be in union with your Split Soul, you both must go through a Kundalini Awakening.
That said, you may still have a relationship with your Split Soul without going through a Kundalini Awakening, but you will not be in union working towards Ascension until you both go through a Kundalini Awakening. This is a vital step in the process. And please note, this might not happen in the timeline you are currently inhabiting. (I will explain timelines in another article).
Also, of note, Kundalini Awakening often coincides with a “Dark Night of the Soul” in addition. Here is a link to an article I wrote on The Dark Night of the Soul. What is the "Dark Night of the Soul"? | Humans (vocal.media) which explains things a little more clearly about the Dark Night of the Soul.
Getting back to Kundalini Awakening; as I stated above, it is a form of energetic awakening that causes you to transform on mental, emotional, and spiritual levels. When Kundalini awakens, a person may go through many different experiences from a deepening of empathy to the point of it being telepathic. You may experience greater sensitivity, higher energy, psychic abilities, mediumship skills (which can be disconcerting when deceased people start showing up), healing, and telekinesis. There is a great feeling of “oneness” with the Universe. It is discovering the “God Force” that lives in all of us.
Kundalini Awakening Symptoms
As I stated earlier, Kundalini Awakening can happen through intense meditation. It can also be brought about by Kundalini yoga. And it can also occur in a completely accidental manner. Mine happened just before my Split Soul passed away. He was much more in tune with his spiritual side and had experienced his awakening earlier in his life through yoga. Mine was accidental because of his terminal illness and imminent passing.
Some common symptoms of Kundalini Rising are:
• Muscle cramps and spasms.
• Itching and vibration throughout the body.
• Intense feelings of cold or heat.
• Involuntary body movement especially during meditation.
• Sleep and eating changes (I was compelled to become a vegetarian; and I rarely sleep more than four hours at a time).
• Increase or decrease in sexual desire.
• Extreme hyperactivity followed by extreme fatigue.
• Headaches that feel like pressure in the top of the skull (Crown Chakra).
• Heart palpitations and chest pain.
• Digestive issues (for me, it has been “gas”).
• Numbness and pain in extremities, especially the left side.
• Hearing noises, especially in the left ear such as a roar, creak or ringing in the ears.
Emotional and Mental Symptoms:
• Mental confusion, difficulty concentrating.
• Sharpened consciousness.
• Spontaneous trance states.
• Ecstasy, happiness and intermittent feeling of infinite joy, love, peace, and compassion.
• Psychic experiences such as extra sensory perception.
• Out of body experiences and astral travel.
• Spontaneous memories of past lives.
• Very strong awareness of auras and chakras.
• Powerful contact with spirit guides through dreams and visions.
• Increased self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, and poetry.
• Increased understanding and sensitivity of one’s own personal essence. You suddenly know “who” you are.
• Deeper understanding of spiritual truths.
• Intense awareness of your environment.
Become aware of your body, both mentally and physically and be prepared for this phenomenon. Don’t push it. And recognize when it is happening.
None of these experiences are to be feared. Keep in mind, you can accelerate the Awakening through yoga, but if the soul has not acquired a significant level of maturity, the Kundalini will not awaken.
The ego must be released, you must surrender to the process, and have faith in the God Force.
If you enjoy reading my articles please consider tipping, pledging or becoming a subscriber. Even a small amount $1 a months helps me continue with my writing.
Als0, please join my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/4601461326617360