I have always been a fan of the unique sexual experience. Never one to enjoy being boring and stale, I pride myself on getting out there and learning to be adventurous. Some of my partners have been amenable to these "adventures" and some, not so much. But I don't judge. The key is to be open, and I am not just referring to your legs being open. Sex is about the mind, the heart and the body. Any situation that can engage those three and the rest of of your senses, is something worth exploring.
Instagram has become the medium of photographs. No posting how many times you went to the bathroom or why you hate your girlfriend. Though, you can post pictures of you going to the bathroom and/or of your girlfriend, but it is totally up to you. Though one might think that photography is a dying art, it is actually more popular than ever. Thanks, in part, to Instagram. Now everyone can fancy themselves a professional photographer. Those snaps you take of celebrities that you post? Well, that makes you bonafide paparazzi—congratulations. For the "real" photographers, the ones who make a living with their art form, Instagram has become holy ground. A place to share their visions with the masses. It gets their work out there on a very public platform. The images are vivid, life affirming and beautiful. Every photographer has their viewpoint, and Instagram is the perfect place to share those views.
Sight is a powerful sense. We are blessed with the ability to take in light and shadows, color and shape. A truly skilled photographer has the gift of bringing real life into still form, without losing the reality of the subject. Erotic photographers have an even greater ability. They transform the naked image or the subtle implication of sex into an artistic medium. For decades, photographers have been bringing iconic images of all genres to the forefront, teaching us lessons of history, glamour, and seduction. Erotic photographs have caused controversy and prompted discussion of what art truly is. The answer is simple—it is what you desire it to be. Choosing to use a book of photographs as a coffee table decoration is yours, but erotic photography books will serve you better if you look at the pictures and take in the genre and all it has to offer.
Sex is so much more than just penetration! We read post after post offering the best blowjob, foreplay, and love making ideas, and while all of those can add some much-needed fire to the bedroom, what about trying an entirely new sexual practice? A technique so intense both physically and emotionally that, if taken seriously, could result in the most powerful orgasms of your life. That’s right I said orgasms, as in plural. No wonder this form of fuckery has been practiced for millennia. Who doesn’t want to experience the longest lasting, toe-curling, pure moments of ecstasy possible? Tantric sex is both pleasurable and intimate. More importantly, tantric sex tips have been proven to work for over 5,000 years.
With all of the new technology designed to make our lives easier, we have forgotten the art of the conversation. Long before cellular towers, strangers actually met each other in person. Old school pick up lines were the opening salvo before your personal profile was located on a plastic device in the pocket of an attractive stranger you wanted to meet. Your wit was more important than how many followers you had and your charm was defined in actual conversations, not Snapchat stories.
Porn stars are a good judge of dick. After all, that is what they do for a living. For the purpose of entertainment, bigger probably is better. The camera, which is said to add 10 pounds, has more to capture and it adds to the excitement. But does it add to the excitement of the woman on the receiving end of the big prize? First we have to start with what is an average sized penis. Men, don’t be scared. According to studies, 45 percent of you think that you have a small one. Kind of makes you wonder how big the other 55 percent of you actually are. Another interesting fact, even if your dick appears tiny when you are soft, the stretching potential upon reaching an erection isn’t a direct correlation. You want to know the hard averages? The average size for an erect penis is 5.6". The average circumference is 4.8". Take that information for what it is and remember that a woman cares more about how you treat her—erections come and go, but jewelry lasts forever. Just saying…