There was universal shock at the news that HRH The Prince of Wales had tested positive for Coronavirus, forcing the Heir Apparent into self-isolation. With the diagnosis came the stark reality that both the Queen and her Heir were unable to physically lead the country through the greatest pandemic its ever faced. And whilst Her Majesty is scheduled to record an address to the Nation – only the fourth time in her long reign – her founding sentiments of duty and leadership must now skip a generation, landing on the shoulders of her grandson and second-in-line to the Throne, Prince William.
Prince Charles, the heir to the British throne, on Wednesday, March 25th, became the most notable public person in Britain to be confirmed as having Coronavirus, in a development that raises concerns about the threat that the virus presents to senior royals.
BBC News and CNN both have reported that 71 year old Prince Charles, the future king of England has tested positive for coronavirus but his wife Camilla the Duchess if Cornwall has not. The prince is said to have mild symptoms and doing well. Both he and his wife have self quarantined in Scotland. There has been no news regarding the 95 year old Queen Elizabeth and her 98 year old husband Prince Phillip. Prince Charles does a lot of traveling and it’s believed this is how he ended up with Covid-19. CNN’s Max Foster is just outside of London and says that there is no way to determine how the Orince obtained the virus because of his many engagements. Prince Charles met all the criterion for being tested and is following the proper protocol. He announced that the Prince was in contact with his mother Qeen Elizabeth during a meeting on March 12.
Fans of the Marvels Universe and DC Comics are united in their condemnation of Amber Heard. They want her nowhere near their beloved cartoon characters. On Twitter, a fan writes
It has been officially confirmed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not continue to use Sussex Royal as their brand. According to The Guardian, there is a ban to keep the couple from using the word "royal" in their brand beginning in the spring of 2020. A spokesman for the couple said Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will no longer use the word "royal" as instructed by Queen Elizabeth.
Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, spent their first Valentine's Day together since they have been married. Last year, they were in separate countries on Valentine's Day. Prince Harry was away from Meghan on a royal assignment in Bardufoss, Norway at Exercise Clockwork to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary. Meghan stayed home because she was six months pregnant at the time carrying their first child. This year, Prince Harry and Meghan were together with Archie, their 9-month-old son.
It is not unusual for two networks to air specials surrounding the same topics. What is unusual is that ABC and Fox are airing specials on the same night about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's stepping away from being senior members of the royal family and their move to become more independent.
It has been only a few days since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stepped down from being senior members of the royal family, but there are already some plans in place for their future.
It did not take long for Queen Elizabeth to give Prince Harry and Meghan Markle answers concerning their desire to step down from being senior members of the royal family and become financially independent. Discussions had been going on for months before the Duke and Duchess of Sussex posted their announcement on their Instagram page on Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
It has been only a short time since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced on their Instagram page that they were stepping down from being senior members of the royal family to become financially independent. When their decision was first announced on Wednesday, January 8, there were speculations about many things concerning their plans.
According to a poll done by Cosmopolitan, most people believe Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will not be able to retain their titles once the dust has settled. The Duke and Duchess of Duchess of Sussex recently went to the press and announced they were cutting back on Royal duties, before they notified the Queen. HRM was understandably hurt because her grandson did not first seek her approval. An emergency meeting took place Monday, between the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William, and Harry. It’s was later announced that the Elizabeth II has given her permission for her grandson and his family to make the changes they desire. Truthfully, Harry and Meghan were going to do what they wanted to with or without the blessing of the House of Windsor.