Ten reasons why you should read my stories:
10. Absolutely no gories
9. I take no inventories
8. You will see no orgies
7. I write about many glories
6. I stick to the community mores
5. I read yours for reading for these
4. Some material is aging, memories of the forties
3. I will throw in a little used word, like lorries
2. And who knows, I may write about the ivories
1. I think you will enjoy reading my poetry and stories!
I liked reading Judey Kalchik's 10 Reasons You Should Subscribe to Me! Maybe you will too, you see.
About the Creator
I am married with 7 children, 26 grands, and 11 great-grandchildren. I am a culture consultant part-time. I started writing A Poem a Day in February 7 years ago. I wrote 4 - 50,000 word stories in NaNoWriMo. Writing on Vocal/Medium now.