Last month I turned 32 years old. I know that is not considered to be very old to most people. However, I feel like I have collected some wisdom during my life so far that may be helpful to others. I decided to share things I’ve learned with the public to hopefully inspire others to do the same. If we all shared our knowledge with the world imagine how many people that could be helped by it. Without any more delay here are 45 things I’ve learned so far in my 32 years of life.
1. Do not change yourself for the soul purpose of pleasing others.
2. Just because something is popular or a tradition does not mean that it is the right thing to do.
3. You are never too old to try a new hobby or career path.
4. You are never too old to make new friends even if it does get harder.
5. Don’t stop playing and having fun just because you get older.
6. Exercise your body and your imagination.
7. If you enjoying complaining start dating you will have lots to complain about.
8. Make time to do things you truly enjoy. It is just as important as your job.
9. You never stop learning no matter how old you get.
10. Take lots of pictures even of the simple things
11. Sometimes just talking about it is all you need to do to make it better.
12. Try your best to focus on the positive.
13. Politics are something that is not worth arguing over.
14. Taking vacation is not just fun it is also healthy for you.
15. Sometimes your pet can make the best therapist.
16. Your birthday should still be exciting even when you are no longer a kid.
17. Playgrounds are not just for kids. Go have fun!
18. Swimming is great for relaxation.
19. If you really want it then it is not a waste of money.
20. A little bit of positivity can change your whole day.
21. Don’t forget to day dream.
22. Animals can teach us a lot about the world.
23. As long as you enjoy it does not matter if you are good at it or not.
24. Fuzzy socks are like a hug for your feet.
25. Even if something did not go the way you wanted it to go does not mean that it was a mistake
26. Sometimes it can be much easier to forgive others then it is to forgive yourself.
27. Summer is still a season of fun even when you are no longer in school
28. Helping others can be one of the best feelings in the world
29. It is important to learn how to ask for help
30. Everyone has their own definition of what a clean room is.
31. Are you stressed? Try taking a walk.
32. You are never too old to take naps
33. Don’t beat yourself up for past mistakes. It will only hold you back.
34. Take life one day at a time.
35. If you do not have time for a big vacation take day trips.
36. Don’t be so hard on yourself
37. Sometimes a coworker can become one of your closest friends.
38. Crying does not mean you are weak.
39. Coloring is a great way to relax at any age.
40. If you are getting angry walk away.
41. Take lots of bubble baths and add bath bombs to make it even better.
42. Give yourself things to look forward to.
43. It is ok if you did not know what you wanted to do with your life when you were 18 years old.
44. Find time every day to do at least one thing you enjoy.
45. Enjoy life!
About the Creator
Hello, there! I am a creative and fun loving blogger with a bucket list, big dreams and a love of writing. Some of my favorite things to write about include self care, blogging, and pets.