When I look at my marriage and the marriages of acquaintances, I come to the conclusion that marriage is a lottery. You may never know in advance what your future spouse will turn out to be.
Thinking about how overwhelmingly important it is to pick the right life partner is like thinking about how huge the universe really is or how terrifying death really is—it’s too intense to internalize the reality of it, so we just don’t think about it that hard and remain in slight denial about the magnitude of the situation.
I don't know what it's like with other people, but some people seem very happy and some become extremely disappointed in marriage. The people who are going for marriage soon they should learn how to choose the right life partner.
What are the usual Ideas about life partners?
• The clock is ticking, we must not forget about it, every day a woman loses her beauty and youth, so you should try to get married as soon as possible;
• Men are not particularly interested in official marriage, but willingly go to civil marriage (cohabitation), because at the same time they receive benefits from a woman and do not bear any responsibility for her and the relationship;
• A woman should be afraid of civil marriage, like fire, because in this way she loses her time only, and she must be married officially so that a man is responsible for her;
• You need to decide for yourself how much time you can spend with partner - a year, some year, or whole life.
• Consider it when we say that you should go for it if your new partner has good style, is well-groomed, and can handle himself or herself impeccably using the natural beauty he or she is born or bestowed with.
• Before you get married, you need to find out what kind of person is in front of you. To do this, he needs to ask several questions and catch a lie. The more times you ask, the more surely you will know the truth.
• Before the wedding, it is necessary to clearly establish how finances and responsibilities in the family will be divided, because the husband may have completely different views on life, and it will not be easy to get along.
• Observing the capacity of changing the attitude and behavior by the passage of time. If the partner has very strict personality and live always in past, you might have problems in relations with such a person. Although appearances certainly matter in relationships, this does not imply that physical attractiveness is the most crucial component of connection.
Before you can settle down for the rest of your life with "the one," you may have pervious relations. This is the best time before you get involved in married relations you should tell the person you want to dedicate the whole of your life with about your previous relationships. It is equally crucial to reassure your current partner that you have grown and have learned from your past errors once you have opened up to them about your past love life.
In a word, it is impossible to predict before marriage what kind of man is in front of you, whether he loves you, what character he has, how he will behave in marriage - it is impossible. No questions or appointments help. Even after long discussions the people can always lie and break the agreements and understandings after marriage. There are lot of advice on internet and books to know about the future partner of life. It's just funny that there really are such benefits that help to confuse a person in many things.
About the Creator
I am passionate to spend time with litrature. I am struggling to see, hear and percieve things that aren't really unfolded. I love to work in fields of Social, Psychological, Family, Spiritual, Cultural and Public Health issues.
Very well written. Keep up the good work!
Original narrative & well developed characters
Expert insights and opinions
Arguments were carefully researched and presented
Niche topic & fresh perspectives
Heartfelt and relatable
The story invoked strong personal emotions
On-point and relevant
Writing reflected the title & theme
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.