Stress is one of the many factors that diminish one's self-esteem. When this happens, other problems arise, such as health problems, coping, family problems, and more. Stress is caused by stress at work or overwork, from relationships, financial problems, and society. Stress management is the solution to this problem. There is a need for us to learn how to manage stress in a way that we can deal with stress effectively.
whether at home, at work, or in the community. The endless battle of the times brings with it the stress that goes with it, the problems that go with it. Even children who feel stressed when parents force them to improve in school and in extracurricular activities. They are not allowed any unplanned playtime.
Stress is not a natural reaction to depression. A stress-free life can make a person lazy, helpless, and selfless. If there were no irritating sand in the oyster, there would be no pearl. If the embers did not burn too much, there would be no diamonds. However, there is a limit to what one can tolerate. Stress can harm the mind and body. The inability to cope with difficult situations creates anxiety and tension that interferes with normal activities.
Pressure comes in different stages.
• Personal intentions: An uncontrolled desire to sit in front of a rat race, meet dead lines, or reach higher heights, can keep a person on the edge of shops. Stress in the workplace can be emotionally devastating, especially when there is no recognition or support from employers, as well as no promotion.
• Assets: The desire to purchase high-quality materials unnecessarily.
• Physiology: There are stages in life when stress feels good, such as adolescence, menopause, motherhood, old age or illness. Women are more likely to experience extreme stress and anxiety before, during childbirth or during menstruation.
• Personality: two types of personality are defined. People with type A are aggressive, aggressive and impatient. They have to win at all costs. Therefore, they are prone to stress and health problems. Type B's are less competitive, less efficient, and more satisfied with who they are. Depression is not that important in their lives.
• Situation assessment: When there is a balance between the needs and the coping skills of the experience, stress increases. This is often seen in mothers who are responsible for managing the family, looking after children, and doing hard work. The inability to manage their time well causes them stress and ultimately distracts them.
the inability to cope with conditions in the workplace or at home or in the community, causes anxiety, panic, insomnia, headaches, rapid breathing or panic, which prevents a person from working fully. This is a sign that all is not well. Failure to identify and correct the cause of anxiety will lead to loss of emotional control. A person is angry, angry, and gives in to mood swings. Follow the depression. Personality changes are evident. Man is not happy with life and priorities in life change. Friends become enemies and marital relationships break down.
In the body, blood pressure rises and diabetes can begin.
Severe depression can even lead to suicide.
Physical changes in stress:
When the brain encounters a stressful situation, it triggers endocrine glands. Hormones like cortisol and adrenaline are released from the bloodstream. The sympathetic nervous system stimulates, triggers high blood pressure, increases heart rate, rapid breathing, and releases blood sugar. Under normal circumstances, the nervous system will work unconsciously to fight the extremes of the sympathetic system. Hormones and chemicals are used quickly.
However, prolonged stress inhibits this response and impairs physical activity. Blood pressure is always high, heart rate is fast, headaches, insomnia, and mood swings. Chronic stress is also associated with obesity. Neuropeptide Y is released into the bloodstream, unlocking the Y receptors on fat cells and causing them to swell and multiply. Fat accumulation occurs mainly in the abdomen.
Chronic fatigue syndrome is often seen in people under severe stress. Sexual dissatisfaction is also known to occur.