6 Different Way's To Connect With Your Spirit Guides
By: Jennifer Whittington
People often think it can be a complicated process to begin speaking with our spirit guides. That isn't the case.
Connecting to our spirit guides is about learning to rely on the voice of love. These guides are here to continually bridge our thoughts from fear back to faith, forgiveness, love, and light. They present us with creative solutions and attractive opportunities.
We all have spirit guides and they can be different types as well.
Here's a list of the ways you may experience your spiritual guides;
- Spirit Animals
- Deceased loved ones
- Ascended Masters
- Star beings (Arcturian, Pleiadian, etc)
How can we experience and communicate with our Guides?
First, we must reach out to them by inviting them to come to us, offer your hand, and they'll always reach back. There are various ways to experience their presence, and it is never the same for everyone, which is why it's necessary to establish what type of communication they use.
Here are 6 Different Way's to Connect:
- Inner knowing/Voice within, which is essentially telepathic. Sometimes you may audibly hear them or be presented as a mere thought in our minds that is our voice, but we note that the words used are not our own as they have a different way of speaking than we do. Sit in a quiet spot, close your eyes, and telepathically reach out. Ask for your guidance to come and protect you. Take notice of what you see what you receive. Is there a familiar feeling? Do you see animals, angels, faces? Journal your responses and reflect on your answers.
- Sparks of light or blue orbs that seem to appear then disappear only to re-appear in another spot not far off. Do you see these usually?
- Begin a meditation and grab paper/pen, call your spirit guide to come to you and ask that they join you and ask what they wish you to know. Then clear your mind to see if they begin to speak.
- The knock method, if we are having trouble "hearing" their words but we feel them with us. Speak aloud and ask them to knock once for "Yes" and twice for "No"! Then begin saying aloud a series of Yes/No Questions.
- Feeling as though someone is lightly touching our arm, or hair that's them trying to have Us acknowledge their presence. Often you will feel their presence as the energy changes around you when they enter your energy field.
- They may even move things that they know we'd immediately notice if we ignored them and they'd like to speak to us.
We have to get into the habit of asking! Often everyone forgets that they are there and will always answer us!
Yes, we indeed have spirits on the other side that do not have the best intention and would prefer not to invite them in. We want to open up our consciousness, space, and energy only to our spiritual team. Don't worry about this too much. WE call the shots, so do not fear those other entities! They can't come in without your permission. Just make sure to call in only the guides of the highest truth and compassion.
Always listen when communicating; the best way to do this is through meditations. Eventually, you will not need them because the bond between you and your guide will become strong enough where you can walk through the grocery store and talk with them without anyone realizing it.
Thanking our Guides is a must as it is recognition of all that they do for us throughout the day, whether we notice it or not. It's all the reward they need as it lets them know that their aide is appreciated to the highest level.
Journal your interactions with them, sometimes writing down your questions and then their answers lets you form the bond as words are quite powerful especially spoken aloud or written. Plus it's just great to look over after a little while to note any possible patterns or connections between past and present conversing. If you ask for a sign from them, more often than not they will give it! Remember that the Universe has your back even when no one else does!
Please pay attention to the guidance you receive. Always remain the energy of gratitude. Don't forget to thank your guides and express our gratefulness to show how much we appreciate and need the aide.
Remember that the Universe does NOT provide wants it provides what we need.
About the author
Jennifer is the owner of RISE Innerversity, an educational platform helping others step into their leadership role, and New Earth Excursion, a conscious-based Travel Agency assisting others in navigating New Earth.