4 Easy Drinks To Detox Your System In 1 Day
Detox your body naturally and become healthy and strong.
In our life we’ve all had days when we’ve binged on junk food for days on end, without stopping to realize just how much harm it causes to our bodies!
Although, doing it once in a while is not a bad idea, but during the holiday season, eating badly for weeks becomes more of a habit. Downing cocktail after cocktail, craming down on cheese filled foods, and OD-ing on creamy desserts sounds like a whole lot of fun, doesn’t it? In reality, after all this unhealthy food is eaten your body will crying for help.
You won't notice until all the action is done and you feel tired and sluggish through out the day at work, home or school. Running to get some vitamins won't suffice in this case. Your intestines and kidneys are vital and need a cleaning to function properly. Just like you upkeep your car to keep it up and running properly to ensure that it doesn't break down on the side of the road.
However, the human body has numerous natural pathways to allow detoxification through different avenues within like the liver, urine, sweat, and feces. Constant exposure to heavy metals, preservatives and pesticides has increased the average toxin consumption by human beings to an all-time high.
Detox naturally and healthy
Detoxing is an ancient therapy that has been practiced in various forms for hundred years. It is a process which helps the vital organs cleanse themselves. Therefore, it is necessary for someone to make certain changes in their diet to help the body in the detoxification process.
Doctors have shown that detoxing is proven to cleanse the digestive system and helps our body to eliminate waste products and various toxins absorbed from the air, water, soil, medical shots (vaccines) and food as well as toxic substances produced by the body itself.
If you're tired of feeling rundown, battling digestive issues, and watching the signs of aging appear way before their time, your body may be telling you it needs a cleanse.
Things to add to your daily health regimen:
- Lemon or lime
- apple cider vinegar
- coconut water or coconut milk
The Natural Power Of Detoxing The Body
Detox drinks are widely known worldwide for preventing toxic overload and reversing major health problems. If the toxic intake is not reduced, it can manifest various problems like bloating, gas, skin issues, headaches, constipation, fatigues, and nausea.
However, by implementing regular intake of these simple detox drinks they can aid in digestion and weight loss, boost your metabolism, as well as work as an incredible laxative agent. Detox drinks also help to aid in smoother liver functioning, better sleep and improved hair, skin and nails.
Any citrus fruit as well as ginger and coconut are powerful for cleansing and detoxifying the body's organ and immune system. You can implement as little or as many options from the list in your daily regimen until you have used all of them and found what works best for you.
Energizing your digestive tract sounds like a great way to start the day, right?
- Add lemon to your daily routine. Start every day with a glass of refreshing Lemon water or use it heat it up as a tea to flush the toxins out of your kidneys and remove that sluggish feeling. Sip the lemon water throughout the day for continued hydration and detoxification and to stay awake and alert.
- Enjoy a hot cup of tea in the morning or or at bedtime. If you drink dandelion root tea with your afternoon snack since Dandelion can help improve digestion, and being properly hydrated is linked to everything from a healthy metabolism to energy and good skin health. If dandelion isn’t your thing, go for green tea for an antioxidant and metabolic boost.
- Try this deliciously powerful antioxidant packed detox drink of orange , carrot and ginger. Carrots are loaded with vitamin C, beta-carotene and fibers aiding in weight loss and digestion Ginger is an old ancient remedy that helps with digestion, bloating, stomach cramps and packed with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Does you need more convincing to prove that this is one of the best detox drink to counter the toxin intake and related problems?
Do you need more convincing to prove that this list has some of the best detox drink to counter the toxin intake and health related problems so that you are looking and feeling your best?
About the author
She expresses her gift of writing through each piece. She studied writing in college and has been inspiring people for 20 years. She gives back to the community & enriches them with enlightenment. Philanthropist, Empath and Nature lover.