13 Signs You Were Born Psychic That Not Everyone Knows
Learn the distinct signs of having psychic ability.
You’re not wrong for thinking “Am I Psychic”? In fact, this article informs that you could very well be one.
Did you ever feel like you couldn’t fit in no matter how hard you tried? If you are a person who often goes off energies or vibes of rooms, or even people, you may have some unexplored psychic abilities.
Growing up you may have felt like you can’t seem to connect with others on the same level. This makes it hard for others to relate to you. This eventually makes you develop a loner mentality.
You are simply a person who knows what’s going to happen before it actually happens. This ability is known as intuition or claircognizance. You innately possess a strong inner knowing, even if you don’t hear spiritual guides or have visions.
What is a psychic?
A psychic is described as someone with a "natural inherent ability" to tap into energy effortlessly. These instincts are instances that we've all experienced at one point in time. Obviously some more than others. The reason many people don't remember is because when you don't use your gift, you lose it. Or if you're like most people who have superstitious family, then you grew up being told to stray away from anything that had to do with psychics or anything associated with it.
Signs That You Have Psychic Abilities
You may be psychic if you can identify with nearly all of the signs mentioned on this list! Here are some examples of common psychic abilities that will resonate with you as true or familiar.
- You have bold, vivd dreams, and often feel like they are real upon waking up.
- You have a hard time going to sleep and staying asleep, and often wake around 3 AM.
- You often see shadows out of the corner of your eye when there's nothing there.
- You have a connection to nature. It makes you feel calm and recharges your spirit and soul.
- You can see lights or auras around people's body as well as floating orbs.
- You have a natural gift of being able to connect with animals, even if you've never had one as a pet. They tend to follow you when you're near them.
- You can feel the energy of certain building, places, especially disaster sites.
- Feelings can sometimes be overwhelming.
- You're energy shifts when you're around other energies like in large crowds at the mall, Walmart, funeral homes, hospitals, and cemeteries.
- You felt and saw spirits as a child or had an imaginary friend which is an early sign of psychic ability.
- You can sense energy in thrift shops in others belongings and old furniture.
- You are a loner, and must have time alone to yourself for your own sanity where you are away from others to process your energy and be whole again.
- You identify as an old soul and are wise beyond your years.
How Psychics Recharge/Handle Their Gift Daily
- Spend time alone
- Going out in nature
Psychics are really just Empaths in reality. Much Like Empaths, it is an innate feeling that you experience whenever you walk into a room, and can immediately pick up heaviness and emotions. This happens to all empathic people, especially when you are "ungrounded."
The article below explains grounding and shielding your energy!
Why You Don't Use Your Gift
Everyone is born gifted. But When you are not privy of having a gift it simply lies latent, dormant, or is normally undeveloped when you do realize that it exists.
We have all experienced certain moments in our lives that have been clues and dead giveaways that we possess psychic abilities, but ignored it every step of the way.
Most people can recall a time when they have had dreams that often come true. This is a particular gift that is called a premonition. Or you know who's calling the moment you hear the phone ring. You even know when danger is ahead when you feel your intuition tell you not to go a certain way, and you instead go in another direction and come to find out the next day that something actually happened. You think nothing of it has to deal with anything remotely related to being psychic. You just brush it off by saying something told me not to go that way. Yes, you're 100 percent correct. It was your intuition.
How Embracing Your Gift Gives Others Courage
When we learn to love and accept who we are, we subconsciously lead the way for others to do the same. By embracing the gifts you were born with, you literally help others avoid the same pitfalls that you experienced. It's always great to share your journey, because you get to debunk common myths and misconceptions surrounding the occult world. After all, we are all conduits of energy.
Having a natural psychic gift can be pretty cool, because it can open you up to plant opportunities. So be sure to make time to study up on your ability, in case you want to see how you can develop yours further.
About the author
She expresses her gift of writing through each piece. She studied writing in college and has been inspiring people for 20 years. She gives back to the community & enriches them with enlightenment. Philanthropist, Empath and Nature lover.