Best Grocery Delivery Softwares in 2021-22
The best Grocery Delivery Softwares that enable you to build an online grocery marketplace!
The long-forecast online grocery boom happened all at once in 2020 due to the pandemic. This is what David Bishop (the partner at Brick Meets Click) said about the e-commerce boom from late March to early April, “It's the equivalent of five years' growth within a matter of the month.”
To make the best out of this opportunity, grocery retailers need to make bold moves now. They need the right grocery delivery software to set up a profitable online grocery store or marketplace. It is also important to make sure that the solution offers all the necessary features to enhance the performance of the online grocery website & mobile app.
Let’s explore some of the top grocery delivery softwares that can help you launch your own online grocery marketplace or store.
Top 5 Grocery Delivery Softwares
Growcer is a grocery delivery software developed by FATbit Technologies that enables anyone to launch an online grocery marketplace, grocery mobile apps (buyer app & delivery boy app), or single-seller online store.
Since grocery delivery businesses follow the hyperlocal business model, this unique platform comes with all the features required for a hyperlocal grocery marketplace. Let’s take a look:
- Product Catalogue System
- Advanced Reports And Statistics
- Seller Approval And Management
- Commission Management
- Delivery Staff Management
- Multiple Revenue Channels
- Tax Management
- Subscription Packages Management
- Multiple Level Of Administrative Access
- Banner Ads
- Delivery Slots Management
- Vendor Dashboard
- Bulk Import/Export
- Pin Shop On The Map
- Order Cancellation Requests Management
- Order Refund Requests Management
- Subscription Plans
Delivery Staff App Features
- Define Radius
- Accept Or Reject The Order
- Click And Call To Sellers And Buyers
- Delivery Order Management
- Route Navigation To Sellers' And Buyers' Location
- Convenience Of Operating
- Order Cancellation At Anytime
- Push Notifications
Buyer Web/App Features
- Auto-Detect User Location
- Product Search
- Multi-Cart Functionality
- Guest User Checkout
- Order Substitution
- Single Item Cancellation
- Order Tracking
- Progressive Web Apps
- Multicurrency Functionality
Growcer’s clientele includes Pravasicart (USA), Superlivery (Brazil), EazyBuy (Canada), My Home Grocers (USA), and many more.
Visit Website: https://www.yogrowcer.com/
Try Demo: https://demo.yogrowcer.com/
Yo!Kart is a multi-vendor eCommerce platform that is fully customizable and highly scalable. It is suitable platform for launching an online grocery marketplace because it is a feature-rich solution recognized globally by esteem publications like Inc., Forbes, The Telegraphic, and many more.
Features that make Yo!Kart an optimum eCommerce multi-vendor marketplace platform are:
- Product Catalog System
- Import/Export Features
- Inventory Tracking
- MSN Language Translator
- RTL Functionality
- Upselling & Cross-Selling Features
- Separate Vendor Store
- Product Reviews & Ratings
- New Payment Gateways
- Advanced Search Module
- Cart Abandonment Alerts
- Easy Checkout Process
- Multiple Payment Options
- Shipping & Tax Management
- 20+ Pre-Integrated Payment Gateways
- Advanced Order Management
- eWallet Management
- Self Pickup Module
- Smart Recommendations
- Refund/Return Management
- Social Media Sharing
- Robust Reporting & Statistics
- Discount Coupon & Offers
- PWA compliance
- Facebook Pixel
- Stripe connect
- Behaviour Analytics via HotJar
- Invoicing Module
- Location-Based Product Sorting
Yo!Kart’s clientele includes Farmedtoday (Netherlands), Iupyy (Brazil), Dijualcepat (Indonesia), and many more.
Visit Wevbsite: https://www.yo-kart.com/
Try Demo: https://v9.demo.yo-kart.com/
Yelo is an online ordering system developed by Jungleworks to create and launch online grocery stores of any size. They help you build an app and website customized especially for your brand. Using this platform, you can build standalone stores, grocery marketplaces, or even grocery chains.
The top features provided by Yelo are:
- Web Apps
- Access Control
- Merchant Apps
- Unlimited Transactions
- Multiple Marketplace Types
- Private Marketplace
- Advanced Search & Filters
- Offerings catalogue
- Business Categories
- Customer accounts
- Conceirge orders
- Order fulfillment
Fulfilment and delivery
- Real-time tracking
- Notifications & Alerts
- Automate Logistics
- Powerful Analytics
- Optimized Routes
- Proof of Delivery
- 100+ payment gateways
- Real time settlement
- Cash on delivery
- Side Orders
- App Wallet
Yelo’s clientele includes Fatafat, RunnerMyRun, etc.
Visit Website: https://jungleworks.com/yelo/
4. Ced Commerce
CedCommerce is an eCommerce tech solution company that aims at making online selling easy, advanced, and automated. CedCommerce offers multiple solutions ranging from marketplaces to multichannel integrations to mobile app development. This solution can help you empower your local grocery business by launching an online store.
The set of features offered by CedCommerce are:
- Responsive Vendor Panel
- Add Delivery Locations
- Bulk product creation
- Easy Return and Refund management
- Manage Order
- Vendor Social login
- Vendor Product Management
- Advance Vendor Dashboard
- Payment request
- Multilingual support
- Locate Nearby Store
- Secure payments and checkout
- Review and Ratings
- Return and Refund
- Compare products
- Order history
- Refer A Friend
- SMS Notification
- Full control on sellers
- Add and manage products
- Flexible Commission Management
- Attribute management
- Delivery Boy management
- Multiple payment gateways
- Manage store Functionality
- Deals and Offers
- Return and Refund management
CedCommerce’s clientele includes Wyoming Deliveries, Ekprice, The Inkamall Store, etc.
Visit Website: https://cedcommerce.com/
Shuup is a Multivendor Marketplace Ecommerce Software that lets vendors sell products, services, rentals, and digital goods through your eCommerce marketplace.
The major features offered by Shuup are:
- Control and dispatch drivers with custom 3rd party software integrations.
- Let them sign on at any time.
- Develop custom mobile driver apps.
- Track drivers in real-time with custom 3rd party software integrations.
Menu and Catalog Management
- Adding new products is easy for your restaurants or vendors.
- Sell products, food, and services.
- Bulk Product Editing
- Import/Export Products, Customers, and Data
- Separate vendor dashboards.
- Adaptive commissions.
- Easy vendor and driver signup.
- Product and vendor approval system.
Visit Website: https://www.shuup.com/
Request a Demo: https://www.shuup.com/request-a-software-demo/
All the above-mentioned grocery delivery software are popular in the eCommerce industry. Every solution has its own Pros & Cons. So, to make the best choice, it is suggested to visit the website, check the features, try the demo and compare the pricing of the solution.