Want to stay at home? These unique and simple recipes are great to satiate your hunger. All these breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals are here to please you. In order to keep the meal crispy and flavourful, it is cooked externally rather than through its own fat when it is air fried. Although they are a more refined form, air food recipes share certain similarities with popcorn. Unprocessed corn kernels are used to make air popcorn, which is then cooked without the need of oil, straight on top of a burner or microwave. Most supermarkets and snack shops carry air popcorns, but they don't have the same greasy flavour as the other fried food. These easy to cook recipes at home are going to satisfy you in a blink of an eye.
History of Easy to Cook Recipes:
Germany consumes a lot of air food. It is thought to have been introduced to Germany in 1917, when the German soldiers experimented with frying potatoes in oil due to a lack of potatoes. It was well-liked by the German soldiers and ultimately embraced by the general populace. In Germany, Airfood recipes have a lengthy history. They have been around for more than a century. After World War II, when potatoes were in short supply, it became more and more popular. Potatoes were more expensive and difficult to store than it, which also lasted longer because they weren't exposed to air. There are currently numerous supermarkets in the US that sell such foods.
5 Easy Recipes That You Can Cook at Home:
1. Quick Pepperoni Calzones
• Cup chopped pepperoni
• 1/2 cup pasta sauce with meat
• 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• One loaf (1 pound) of frozen bread dough, thawed
• 1 to 2 tablespoons of 2% milk
• One tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
• Preheat your oven to 350°. Take a small bowl; all you need is to mix pepperoni, pasta sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
• Divide the dough into four portions on a clean and lightly floured surface. Roll each of them into a 6-in circle; top each with a scant 1/3 pepperoni mixture.
• Fold the dough over the filling. Later, all you need is to pinch the edges to seal. Place a greased baking sheet.
• Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and, if desired, Italian spice over the tops after coating them with milk. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
One calzone: 540 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 1573mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 21g protein.
2. Air-Fryer Eggplant Fries:
Kids of all ages adore these air fryer fries, and I like how healthy they are. These scrumptious eggplant fries are seasoned with Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and garlic salt. One of the best air fryer recipes I've tried is this one.
• Two large eggs
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
• one teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
• one medium eggplant (about 1-1/4 pounds)
• Cooking spray
• 1 cup meatless pasta sauce, warmed
• Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees. All you need is to stir the eggs into a small bowl. In a separate bowl, add cheese: wheat germ and seasonings.
• You need to trim the ends of the eggplant. Then, cut the eggplant lengthwise into 12-in-thick slices. You can cut slices lengthwise into 1/2-in.
• Similarly, dip eggplants in eggs, and coat them with a cheesy mixture!
• Eggplant should be arranged in single layers on a greased tray in the air fryer basket and sprayed with cooking spray in batches.
• Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Toss with cooking spray and turn. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
• Serve your tantalizing dish with pasta sauce.
3. Roasted Veggies
The great thing about the dishes made from air fryer are amazing. One can easily have them and enjoy the meal. However, one can also tweak the ingredients as they like. You can also ensure adding anything you like. You can also give it a different taste and enjoy the easy to cook recipes at home.
• Red onions
All the vegetables must be chopped a quarter – inch thick.
• Take out the AF basket.
• Spray the oil.
• Place the vegetables in the baskets bottom
• Spray olive oil over it.
• Add a pinch of salt
• Add a pinch of garlic powder
• At 390°, air fry them for 5-8 minutes.
• Halfway through, shake or flip the vegetables.
Considering the quantity of your vegetables, you can repeat the process.
4. Toast Sandwich:
A toast sandwich is a yummiest recipe you can ever have. It is a great idea for tasty and easy to cook recipes at home. Everyone likes to have such food that is tantalizing and scrumptious. The versatility of this combo recipe is beyond comprehension. It is very simple to make it.
• White Bread
• Set oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Put your toast in it until it is slightly brown.
• Put some mayonnaise, meat, lettuce, and tomatoes on it.
• Put another slice of bread on top of it and bake for 5 minutes.
Popcorns are one of the easiest types of air food you can prepare in no time. You can make them both sweet and salted, and they are a delicious snack for movie nights, so you can eat them in company. There are several methods for flavoring your popcorn, and every method is pretty easy.
• Add oil to the bottom of the skillet or saucepan and heat up the stove.
• Add popcorn corn and make sure that the grains are not stacked on top of one another.
• Cover the pan and wait for the corn to start popping. Afterward, turn down the heat.
• Swirl the pan to prevent grains from burning.
• When the popping stops, remove the pan from the heat.
• Pour into a bowl and spices you like (salt, pepper, curry, etc.).