How to Get Hold of the Australian PR via the Skill Select Program
Australian PR via the Skill Select Program
Are you aware that every year thousands of applicants apply for the Australian PR, in order to experience a life with high standards and a rich lifestyle. Well, it is no surprise that migrating to Australia is one of the best decisions that you can make. So, if you’re also dreaming to migrate to the Kangaroo Land, no matter either as a student or a skilled professional, you must be aware about the entire process, so that you don’t face any twists and turns in the future.
The Migration program is open to everyone and it doesn’t discriminate people on the basis of colour, sex, profile, culture and many more. So, without any shadow of doubt, it’s always the best decision to apply for the PR Visa. So, all you can do is apply for the Permanent Visa and avail the benefits and rights that’re offered. However, if you need to travel out of the Kangaroo land, you need to have your Card along with you.
How to Migrate to the Kangaroo Land via the Skill Select
Let’s Understand how to become a permanent resident of Australia via the skill select system, which is an online system that wants you to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest). Well, don’t misunderstand this EOI with the visa application.
EOI is only a proof that you’ve the intention to migrate to the Kangaroo Land on a permanent basis. Well, with the help of the skill select, you can either be invited by the Australian Government or you can get a nomination from any state or territory. This program was made to simplify the entire process of immigration.
There are three categories under the online skill select system such as:
• Skilled Independent Subclass 189
• Skilled Nominated Subclass 190
• Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Subclass 491
Skilled Independent Subclass 189 is one of the most sought-after visa categories that doesn’t require any nomination from a state or a territory. On the other hand, if you’re an international student who has completed the studies in Australia and doesn’t have any nomination from a state, the skilled independent subclass 189 visa is the best option for you to gain entry into the Kangaroo Land this year.
What is the Eligibility Requirement to Apply for a Skilled Independent Visa
Well, in order to apply under the category 189, you need to meet the following requirements such as:
• You need to submit a valid EOI (Expression of Interest) through the online skill select system and need to have a little patience till you get an invitation to apply.
• Well, you need to be less than 45 years of age, if you want to receive an invitation from the DHA to apply.
• Now, you need to prove that you’ve a clean bill of health and a good character by submitting your medical clearance certificates and police clearance certificates.
• Post meeting the health requirements, you need to select and nominate an occupation that’s present in the skilled occupation list of Australia.
Note: Always choose the occupation that matches your relevant work experience and skills, before creating an EOI.
• Now, you need to have a positive skills assessment in the nominated occupation.
• You’re also required to submit the valid IELTS Language proficiency test results
• After meeting the above requirements, you need to apply and submit all your pertinent documents and wait for the PR Visa to get approved.
What are the Other Options Available?
Well, if you don’t want to apply under the skilled independent visa, all you can do is apply for the skilled nominated subclass, or skilled work regional (provisional) subclass 491. Moreover, you need to meet the requirements if you want to accomplish your goal of getting the Permanent Residency Visa this year.
Do you want to immigrate to Australia this year? Well, apply for the PR Visa category that suits you the best and get ready to accomplish your goal of getting the permanent residency as early as possible. After all, what’s better than living the rest of your life in Australia. Good Luck!