10 Care tips for your vagina!
Here are some tips to have a healthy sex life and vagina!
Top 10 care tips for your vagina.
We all need to look after our vagina. There a very important part of our body. If we look after them they will always treat us well. It’s important that you look after down below to stop you getting infections and becoming ill. It’s always nice to make sure it’s healthy and it can have many health benefits too. Here are my top 10 tips that will help you to keep your vagina healthy.
1. Don’t forgot to use condoms with male partners- This tip can stop you catching any sexual diseases and getting pregnant when you least expect it. You need to make sure your comfortable with your partner before choosing not to use a condom and using protection can also help with the ph balance in your vagina.
2. Don’t have annual exams- It isn’t always good for your body. It can do more harm then good. Only get a check up if you suspect there’s something wrong that’s not normal. There’s no need to go for an exam every few months. It’s good to talk to your doctor if you have concerns about fertility or contraception.
3. Use lube- Always use lube when your having sex. It’s much better for you both. It can stop you coming to any harm and stop your vagina from tearing which is always a good thing. It can make sex more comfortable for you and your partner which is the best part about it.
4. When it comes to your underwear selection, your vagina has a preference: cotton. That's why most undies come with a strip of cotton in the crotch. It's all about that breathability cotton lets air in and absorbs moisture. It’s even better for your vagina if you can go commando where possible.
5. Don’t clean your vagina- Cleaning your vagina can be harmful. It can kill all the good bacteria that lives in your vagina. It’s best to leave it and let all the natural oils inside your vagina do there job.
6. Cycling classes- if you are doing any kind of exercise make sure that you are using padded clothing. This will help to protect you from any harm from the seat.
7. Don’t over use antibiotics- Unnecessary antibiotic use can significantly reduce vaginal health. That's because antibiotics don't discriminate—they kill off both good and bacteria, which can then change the flora (i.e., the colony of healthy bacteria) in your vagina, causing yeast and other infections to grow. Obviously, if you have to take an antibiotic to fight infection, you shouldn't pass up the prescription—just make sure it's totally necessary before you start that course.
8. Always go from front to back when your having sex- Definitely don't go from anal to vaginal sex without changing the condom or properly cleaning off first, Going from backdoor to front exposes your vagina to a host of bacteria and can up your risk of infections. Make sure your cleaning and looking after yourself during sex.
9. Don’t use scented soap- Scented body wash may be awesome, but it doesn't belong anywhere near your genitals, That's because, unlike your skin, your vagina doesn't have an extra protective layer—which means soap and other chemicals can be really drying to that sensitive skin. You really only need to rinse with warm water to keep things clean down there. But if you just don't feel right about going soap-free, stick with a plain, gentle, unscented soap.
10. Do exercise- Try and do exercise. This will help your pelvic floor which will help you become tighter below and can stop leakage.
I hope you enjoyed my tips of how to look after your vagina. I hope you take on some of these tips and they become helpful for you. I would like to think I’ve helped you to have better sex and have a healthier life.
I hope you enjoyed my content. I look forward to making more in the future for you. I would appreciate if you could check out my other content. Thank you very much for your support.