Property Investment in Gurgaon can be more profitable for investors, it’s a booming city in the National Capital Region (NCR) and offers numerous benefits. Here are some key advantages of Property Investment in Gurgaon.
1. Rapid Urban Development: Gurgaon has experienced significant urban development over the years. It is a well-planned city with up-to-date infrastructure, superb connectivity, and a robust transportation network. Property Investment in Gurgaon means being part of a city that continues to grow and evolve, offering enhanced amenities, convenience, and a high-quality living environment.
2. Thriving Commercial Hub: Gurgaon is a major commercial and financial centre, home to numerous multinational corporations, leading IT companies, and renowned business parks. Investing in commercial property in Gurgaon provides an opportunity to tap into the thriving corporate ecosystem and cater to the demand for office spaces, retail outlets, and commercial establishments.
3. Rental Income Potential: Gurgaon attracts a large number of professionals, expatriates, and students due to its job opportunities, educational institutions, and lifestyle amenities. This creates a strong demand for rental properties. Investing in residential property in Gurgaon can yield attractive rental income, making it an appealing option for investors looking for steady returns.
4. Capital Appreciation: Gurgaon has witnessed significant appreciation in property values over the years. The city's rapid development, growing demand, and limited supply of land have contributed to rising property prices. Investing property in Gurgaon can potentially offer long-term capital appreciation, allowing investors to benefit from the increased value of their assets.
5. Infrastructure and Connectivity: Gurgaon boasts excellent infrastructure and connectivity, which further enhances its investment potential. It is well-connected to Delhi and other parts of the NCR through an extensive network of roads, highways, and metro rail. The upcoming infrastructure projects, such as the Dwarka Expressway and Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS), will further improve connectivity and accessibility, positively impacting property values.
6. Lifestyle Amenities: Gurgaon offers a wide range of lifestyle amenities, including shopping malls, entertainment centres, restaurants, educational institutions, healthcare facilities, and recreational spaces. Investing in property here means enjoying a well-rounded lifestyle with easy access to all these amenities, providing convenience and a high standard of living for residents.
7. Proximity to the Airport: Gurgaon is in close proximity to the Indira Gandhi International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the country. This proximity makes it an attractive location for business travellers and expatriates, contributing to the demand for residential and commercial properties.
8. Government Initiatives: The government of Haryana and the Gurgaon administration has implemented various initiatives to promote investment in the city, such as favourable policies, ease of doing business, and infrastructure development projects. These initiatives create a conducive environment for property investment and encourage economic growth.
It is important to do research, ask for professional advice, and assess your financial goals before making any property investment. Factors such as location, market trends, property type, and the credibility of developers should be carefully evaluated to make an informed investment decision.
A Short highlight for Real Estate Investors
Compared to other investments like gold, the stock market, crypto currencies, and even banks, a real estate investment can be a lot safer. The returns on investment in the real estate sector surpass the inflation rate, offering you real profits. If we compare it to other high-reward options like direct equities, etc.-, real estate can offer higher returns without much risk.
The real estate market in India is growing at a fast pace and it is expected to grow from ₹12,000 CR in 2019 to ₹65,000 CR in 2040 and contribute to almost 13% of the country’s GDP by 2025.
The real estate sector has been witnessing growth in the last few years because of the RERA that reduced home loan interest rates, etc.