Best 20 Mental Illness Quote
What is Mental Illness?
What is Mental Illness?
Mental illnesses are health conditions that involve changes in emotions, thinking, or behavior (or a combination of these). Mental illnesses are associated with anxiety and / or functioning problems in social, work or family activities.
Mental illness is common. In a given year:
- nearly one in five (19 percent) American adults experience some form of mental illness
- one in 24 (4.1 percent) has severe mental illness *
- one in 12 (8.5 percent) features a diagnosable substance use disorder
Mental illness is treatable. The vast majority of people with mental illness continue to function in their daily lives.
Best 20 Mental Illness Quote:
- Follow your HEART but take your BRAIN with you.
2. BRAIN POWER IMPROVES BY BRAIN USE, JUST AS OUR BODILY STRENGTH GROWS WITH EXERCISE
3. Got TO use your BRAIN, its the most important part of your EQUIPMENT.
4. The more you use your BRAIN, the more brain you will HAVE TO USE.
5. The idea is use it or lost it, work out your BRAINCELLS so they can stay active and healthy.
Involves effective functioning in daily activities that result in
- Productive activities (work, school, care).
- Healthy relationships
- Ability to adapt to change and face adversity.
- Collectively refers to all diagnosable mental disorders - health conditions involving.
- Significant changes in thinking, emotion, and / or behaviour.
- Anguish and / or functioning problems in social, work or family activities.
6. Two forms of fat that are vitally important for BRAIN HEALTH are cholesterol and saturated fat.
7. Music activates multiple BRAIN NETWORKS during music listening, responding and performance.
8. EXERCISE IS THE SINGLE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR BRAIN IN TERMS OF MOOD, Memory, and Learning.
9. The brain is like a muscle. When it is in use we feel very good. Understanding is joyous.
10. Your worst enemy cannot HARM you as much as YOUR OWN UNGUARDED thoughts.
11. Once you stop learning. YOU START DYING.
More About Mental Health:
Mental health is the foundation of emotions, thinking, communication, learning, resilience, and self-esteem. Mental health is additionally key to relationships, personal and emotional well-being, and contributing to the community or society.
Many people who have a mental disease don't want to speak about it. But the mental disease is nothing to be ashamed of! It is a medical condition, a bit like heart condition or diabetes. And mental health conditions are treatable. We are continually expanding our understanding of how the human brain works, and coverings are available to assist people successfully manage psychological state conditions.
Mental illness doesn't discriminate; It can affect anyone no matter age, sex, geography, income, social station, race/ethnicity, religion/spirituality, sexual orientation, background, or other aspects of cultural identity. While the mental disease can occur at any age, three-quarters of all mental disease begins at age 24.
12. A CLEVER PERSON SOLVES A PROBLEM. A WISE PERSON AVOIDS IT.
13. THE KEY to a healthy LIFE IS HAVING A HEALTHY MIND.
14. The Mind Is Everything. WHAT YOU THINK YOU BECOME
15. Only as you do know yourself can your BRAIN SERVE YOU AS A SHARP AND EFFICIENT TOOL. Know your own failings, passions, and prejudices you can separate them from what you see.
16. I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT EXERCISE IS THE KEY NOT ONLY TO PHYSICAL HEALTH BUT TO PEACE OF MIND.
17. EXERCISE IS THE SINGLE MOST POWERFUL TOOL YOU HAVE TO OPTIMIZE YOUR BRAIN FUNCTION...EXERCISE HAS A PROFOUND IMPACT ON COGNITIVE ABILITIES AND MENTAL HEALTH. IT IS SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST TREATMENTS WE HAVE FOR MOST PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS.
18. Mindfulness can be introduced both as a relaxation approach, in regard to managing stress, and as an effective way to learn to make healthier and wiser choices about food and eating.
19. The Human BRAIN works as a binary computer and can only analyze the exact information based zeros and ones (or black and white). Our HEART is more like a chemical computer that uses fuzzy logic to analyze information that can't be easily defined in zeros and ones.
20. THE ROOT OF ALL HEALTH IS IN THE BRAIN. The trunk of i is in emotion. The branches and leaves are the body. The flower of health blooms when all parts work together.
That's it for the article, like , comment and share with your family. If you really like my work then you can send me a tip as a gift so that I can provide you such content.