Have you ever considered becoming a mobile and tablet app tester to make money remotely? If so, you are not alone! Millions of people are interested in learning how to make money testing mobile apps from the comfort of their own homes. In this blog post, we will be exploring the ins and outs of being a mobile and tablet app tester and answering the question: Can you really make money testing mobile apps? Read on to find out our findings!
What do app testers do?
App testers are responsible for testing mobile and tablet apps to make sure they are functioning properly and that they are of the highest quality. This is an important job because it helps ensure that users have a good experience when using the app. App testers check that the app is responsive, runs smoothly, and looks as it should. They also look out for bugs, errors, and other issues that could lead to user dissatisfaction. App testers typically review apps before they are released to the public, and then provide feedback to the developer so that any issues can be addressed. This can involve testing a range of different functions within the app, such as its navigation, usability, compatibility with different devices, and user interface. Additionally, testers may be asked to provide their opinion on the overall design and usability of the app in order to suggest improvements.
How much can you make as an app tester?
The amount of money you can make as an app tester depends on several factors. It is possible to make anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars per month, or even more. Some companies pay testers on a per-hour basis, while others may pay you based on the number of bugs you identify or tasks you complete. Additionally, some companies may pay testers for their feedback about features and usability.
In terms of hourly rates, the rate for app testers typically ranges between $25 and $35 an hour. Of course, this rate may vary depending on experience, location, and the demand for app testing. It’s important to remember that some app testing companies may have different payment structures than others.
Finally, it’s important to note that app testing is not a full-time job and that the money you make will depend on the number of projects you work on. If you are willing to put in extra hours and commit to testing more apps, you can potentially earn more money.
Who can become an app tester?
Anyone can become an app tester. You don’t need any special skills or qualifications, just a smartphone or tablet and a good understanding of the app ecosystem. All you need to do is download the app you want to test and give it a thorough review. This includes checking for bugs, user experience, loading times, and more.
App testing can be done on Android and iOS devices, although some apps may be available on other platforms as well. The type of apps that you can test include games, lifestyle, health and fitness, business, travel, entertainment, and more.
App testers are usually paid per bug they identify or per feature they review. However, different companies have different payment systems. It is important to read the terms and conditions of the app before testing it in order to ensure you are getting paid what you deserve.
It’s also important to understand that while app testing is often seen as a way to make quick money, it requires a lot of dedication and focus in order to be successful. App testers need to be able to work quickly and accurately in order to ensure the best possible experience for the users.
How to get started as an app tester
If you’re interested in becoming an app tester and earning money, here are the steps you need to take:
1. Create a profile. The first step is to create a profile on platforms like WriteApp Reviews, uTest, Applause, UserTesting, TestFlight, or any other testing platform. These platforms will ask you to provide some information such as your device, OS version, experience with app testing, and so on. Make sure to fill out this information accurately and completely.
2. Take the tests. Once your profile is created, the next step is to take some tests. These tests will help you showcase your skills and prove that you have what it takes to be a great app tester. After completing these tests, the platforms will be able to determine if they should offer you paid work.
3. Start testing apps. Once you’ve been approved by one or more of the platforms, you can start testing apps. Depending on the platform, you may be assigned tasks directly or you may be able to choose from a list of tasks that are available for testing.
4. Report bugs and issues. As you test apps, it’s important to keep track of any bugs or issues that you come across. These should be reported immediately so that developers can address them.
5. Provide feedback. Testing apps doesn’t just involve finding bugs and issues; it also involves providing feedback about the user experience of the app and suggesting improvements where possible.
6. Get paid. Finally, once you’ve completed your tests, you’ll get paid for your work. The amount of money you make will depend on the type of task and the platform you’re working with.
By following these steps, you can start making money as an app tester. With dedication and hard work, you can make a good side income while having fun testing apps.
We need more App Reviewers Worldwide! If you can start right away Please Apply! Click here.