First Date Do's and Don’ts That You Can’t Afford to Mess Up!
"After taking into account the qualities you are looking for in your ideal partner, they set out to find your perfect match. And once that’s done, it’s all up to you how to go about the rest of the journey."
We all wish to come across THE right one, as soon as possible, but it’s not always that easy. With our busy schedules and hectic lifestyles, most of us don’t have the time for love. And if you are that part of the population who finds it hard to socialise in parties, events, etc., you have even harder time. But, no worries, as there are certain angels right here on earth, that help you find your correct match.
Yes, these angels are your personal matchmakers, from the core team of a professional dating agency in Sydney like Mirabela Executive Dating. This agency is proud to have a 95 percent success rate, and offers tailor-made matchmakings service exclusively for you. You are allowed a one-on-one consultation, and after taking into account the qualities you are looking for in your ideal partner, they set out to find your perfect match. And once that’s done, it’s all up to you how to go about the rest of the journey.
Things to Do and Not to Do While You Are on Your First Date:
Every love story starts with that first date, and they say first impression is the last impression. So, let’s give you some valuable points. Naturally, when people hear you are going on that first date, they seem to bombard you with hundreds of pieces of unnecessary advice. But, since you are a dignified woman seeking man in Sydney, we will give you a totally worth it and useful response. So, read on, as we reveal the secrets of effective dating, and also the most probable reasons why first dates fizzle.
- Have correct balance: One of the first things to do is create a perfect balance between sharing and listening. You can’t be doing any one of the two all night. So, don’t talk too much and don’t stay all silent. The perfect balance of ingredients is talking, asking questions, as well as listening.
- Make eye contact: You should make your date feel at ease, and put it well across that you are paying attention to every word they are saying. You can do so by maintaining eye contact and it will represent that you are actually interested in the conversation. Nothing can be ruder than a person looking around the room in the middle of a conversation.
- Be genuine: Needless to say, be yourself. Don’t try to be someone you are not, just for the sake of matching traits. Show your true personality. Then you shall know for sure whether the other person is fit for you or not.
- Message the same night: The three-day rule is long gone. If you enjoyed your first date, text the same night. This simple gesture can go a long way. And don’t forget to make plans to see each other again. And be quick about it.
- Don’t have your phone nearby: Until and unless you are having an emergency or expecting an important call, you should never have your cell phone on the table. And, under no circumstances, are you allowed to check your phone, text, or pick up frequent calls. Your date deserves your undivided attention.
- Don’t drink too much: Becoming sloshed on the first date can have various undesirable outcomes. Getting sloppy on the first date is never attractive. You need to have a first date that you can remember the details of. Don’t make your date have the feeling that you are an irresponsible person. So, just limit it to one or two glasses at the most.
- Don’t expect unrealistically: There are certain people who expect nothing but utmost perfection in the people they go on a date with. And then there are people who expect the other person to acknowledge the perfection in them. Having either of these unrealistic attitudes will make your first date go from good to awful in no time.
In today’s world, dates are treated as job interviews; an exchange of time and information. However, true bonding is a much more organic and intimate process. You need to be your true self, open to everything, and navigate your conversations till you both hit something common. That’s how you go about your journey of "happily ever after." So, you are now ready to slay that first date, right?