Positive Thinking And Your Creative Mind 7 Steps To Success.
Set a positive mindset: Start each day with a positive attitude and set clear goals for yourself.
Once upon a time, there was a young woman named Sarah who had always dreamed of becoming a successful artist. She had a passion for painting and drawing, but she often found herself stuck in a rut of negative thinking. She would tell herself that she wasn't good enough, that her work was never going to be good enough, and that she would never achieve her dreams.
One day, Sarah decided that enough was enough. She was tired of feeling stuck and uninspired, so she decided to take control of her thoughts and change her mindset. She knew that in order to achieve her goals, she needed to start thinking positively.
Step 1: Recognize Negative Thoughts
The first step in Sarah's journey to positive thinking was recognizing her negative thoughts. She made a conscious effort to pay attention to the thoughts that were holding her back, and she wrote them down in a journal.
Step 2: Challenge Negative Thoughts
Once Sarah had identified her negative thoughts, she challenged them. She asked herself if they were true and if there was any evidence to support them. She found that most of her negative thoughts were based on fear and insecurity, and that there was no evidence to support them.
Step 3: Replace Negative Thoughts with Positive Ones
Sarah realized that the key to positive thinking was replacing her negative thoughts with positive ones. She began to focus on her strengths and the things she loved about her work. She reminded herself that she was capable of achieving her dreams, and that she had the talent and creativity to do so.
Step 4: Practice Gratitude
Sarah began to practice gratitude by focusing on the things in her life that she was thankful for. She wrote down three things she was grateful for every day, and she found that this helped to shift her focus away from her negative thoughts and onto the positive things in her life.
Step 5: Surround Yourself with Positive People
Sarah realized that the people she spent time with had a big impact on her thoughts and feelings. She began to surround herself with people who were positive and supportive, and she found that this helped to uplift her mood and boost her confidence.
Step 6: Take Action
Sarah knew that positive thinking was not enough to achieve her goals. She needed to take action and put her thoughts into practice. She set small goals for herself and worked towards them every day, and she found that this helped to keep her motivated and on track.
Step 7: Believe in Yourself
The most important step in Sarah's journey to positive thinking was believing in herself. She knew that she had the talent and creativity to achieve her dreams, and she believed that she could do it. And with that belief, she finally achieved her dream of becoming a successful artist.
From then on, Sarah's life was filled with positivity and creativity, and she was able to achieve all of her goals. She was a living proof that with positive thinking, anything is possible.
Practice gratitude: Take time to appreciate the things you have in your life, and focus on the positive aspects of your experiences.
Surround yourself with positivity: Spend time with people who are positive and supportive, and avoid negative influences.
Use positive affirmations: Repeat positive statements to yourself to help build self-confidence and a positive outlook.
Take care of yourself: Practice good self-care habits such as getting enough sleep, eating well, and exercising regularly.
Be open to new experiences: Try new things and be open to new ideas to help open your mind to new possibilities.
Practice mindfulness: Take time to be present in the moment and focus on your thoughts and feelings to help reduce stress and improve overall well-being.
You have a bright idea hidden somewhere in the back of your mind that you just can’t wait to test out. The question is, do you really want to bring it out into the light? What could motivate you to churn your creative, inspiring juices to their utmost flavor?
Did you know that it always helps to set a time limit to your personal goals? Set yourself up so you can accomplish the most tasks in record time. For example, mowing the lawn in an hour before the big game on TV. A correct and positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier, and even enjoyable.
It’s simple. If you begin to allow yourself a bit of positive thinking then you will begin to realize things that you never thought possible. Thinking big is indeed the American Way and that what made our country prosperous. You can follow other great Americans who tapped into their creative mind and began to thing big..
Discover some tips to make it through your first week of possibility thinking even if you’re just sitting in your favorite couch. Your mind is constantly at work for you. Tap into it’s great resource while doing everyday activities.
1. Act. You must take passionate action towards living your life by design. Talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. My mother (probably quoting someone else) always said, “Action speaks louder than words”. Without action, passion is void.
Dreams become reality when you simply start by tinkering with your mind, then with your hands. And if the idea weakens or falters you can always go back to it later until you finish it. Thomas Edison and his Dream Team had to go back to the idea of a light bulb and recalculate it over 1,000 times before the first working light bulb begin to light the world.
2. Love. Commit to yourself. Then commit to those you love to powerfully create a life you can love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. The American Dream will always be there, but a dream will still be a dream without motion. Be amazed as the transformation begins.
3. Live. Embrace moments and opportunities. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Every time you hit on something that may appear too extreme why not give it a shot anyway. See if it will work. You may be surprised with the results. If you are not then decide to use that moment to learn from it and make the appropriate shift. Learning and growing from mistakes and failures is a part of living.
4. Be grateful. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands and make use of it in the most constructive way. Necessity is the mother of invention. Have you ever been stuck without something you needed and had to make do with something else? (MacGyver,from the famous tv show, was famous for that!) How grateful were you that you had the means to solve your situation? Slipping into neediness will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude and away from poverty consciousness.
5. Be Passionate. Use a Passion Formula of Recognize/Reevaluate/Restore in place of the Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda whirlwind. The former is based on increased knowledge and abundance while the latter focuses on scarcity and lack. As you face people or tasks that may seem harder than scaling the summit of the Himalayas, allow yourself to realize that the task is just as important as giving out orders to your subordinates. You would rather be richly passionate!
6. Laugh. Keep humor at the forefront of thought, laughing at and with yourself whenever possible. You may find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up! I have yet to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes are as ‘old as great-grandma’. Life has too much to offer to allow yourself to mope around in self pity. Humor is very attractive, very passionate: life-giving.
7. Discover Your Purpose. Believe that you are the architect of your destiny. Realizing how you wish to be remembered when you pass from this life is a truly driving force. Your purpose for being can be a seemingly simple as being a great parent to as elaborate as discovering miraculous cures.
When you have a strong purpose no one can take your passionate future from you except for you! Truly, as long as there’s still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime. Discovering and following your purpose will enable you to enjoy your work. Celebrate in the discovery that acting on your creative mind’s thoughts is fulfilling your purpose. Watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision.
Activate your positive thinking. Stretch your imagination. Think bigger than you feel comfortable. Act on your thoughts. The number one tip here is action. You want to start practicing these steps.
Think about this: It is unfortunate that so many people still do not use a computer because it appears too complicated to begin using. Or maybe they just keep putting it off till a more convenient time. These are just a couple of limitations one can set up for themselves. Limitations and failure to act on ideas and opportunities leave many as a dim bulb in a dark corner.
Alert! You are not doomed to darkness. You are interested in living a life of purpose and love. The wonderful, creative idea in you is about to be released. You are interested in doing this because you are reading this article. Fortunately if you truly desire something, the will to attain it will open your creative mind to find a way.
Now you need only to begin to act on your desire to create. Act now! Make your path to creativity and follow your purpose. Take your first step today with a positive attitude.
By following these steps, you can cultivate a positive attitude and a creative mind that will help you achieve success in all areas of your life.
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.