How To Get Dark Mode In TikTok?
How to get Dark Mode TikTok In your iPhone or Android phone?
How to get dark mode in TikTok?
The dark mode is a fantastic feature that is supported by the majority of the latest devices. You can spend more time working or having fun with the online content if you reduce the strain on your eyes. Most of the time, we feel uncomfortable with the brightness offered by electronic devices; also, it can affect our eyes. So, if you have a problem with that, Dark mode is there for you. Needless to say, that it is a complete lifesaver as well as an eyes saver.
However, there are still a significant number of applications that do not support dark mode universally. TikTok falls under one of those applications. Although it does not yet have complete support for dark mode on all systems, it is almost developing. If you're curious to know how to enable dark mode on TikTok, the following sections will aid you with all the knowledge you require. Also read: How Do You Can Watch TikTok Videos in Reverse?
Here, we are going to talk about both processes regarding Android and iPhone. In both devices, how you turn on the Dark mode that you will encounter in the below article. Let’s dive in!
How to Enable Dark Mode in TikTok for the Android Devices?
TikTok has yet to offer an in-app dark mode for Android smartphones as of this posting in May 2021. Even if you search the Internet for it, you won't find any information on the availability of such a functionality. TikTok is developing this unique feature to be added to Android devices very soon. However, it is correct that you would not see any dark mode feature in your TikTok app if you download the application from Google Play.
TikTok has just added dark mode functionality to the updated version of iOS, so we can only expect that Android will also get the latest feature quickly. Also read: What Does WAP Mean on TikTok?
How to Enable Dark Mode in TikTok for the iPhone Devices?
TikTok has just included dark mode functionality for iPhone and iPad devices. You can easily make the dark mode feature enable and disable using the in-app switch, or you can access your iPhone's system settings to do that. Let’s go through the following steps to discover how to achieve all of this.
Keep in mind that when you follow these steps to turn on Dark Mode in your iPhone devices, then make sure that you have updated the latest version of iOS. Also, download the latest version of TikTok to play seamlessly.
- At first, open the TikTok application on your iPhone device
- Next, hit the button ‘Me’ placed on the left side corner of the bottom screen
- Click the More button shown at the top right corner. You will find three horizontal dots here
- Select the three horizontal dots to view the "Settings and privacy" menu
- Here, you will find the segment "Content & activity." Just click on the "Dark Mode" under the section
- Next, select the “Dark” option to turn on Dark mode in TikTok. Or, if it is already in Dark Mode, you can select the Light option
- As soon as you hit the button, it will switch to Dark Mode instantly, and finally, and you can enjoy the Dark mode setting on your iPhone devices
Note: We have already mentioned above that you can set the function with the help of "device setting" in the iPhone devices. According to your need, just make the app switch between dark and light mode, automatically it will turn on and off its function.
It is a more convenient way to turn of Dark mode on your iPhone. Just check out the following steps:
- Open the Settings on your iPhone devices
- You will find Display & Brightness; click on the button
- Next, you will get two choices there on the top of the screen. One is Light, and another is Dark
- Click on Dark to activate the feature on your iPhone device
- Finally, the entire appearance of your phone will shift to dark mode.
Read more TikTok related articles:
I hope this helps.