How Do you Flip a Video on TikTok?
Learn step-by-step to flip a video on TikTok.
How do you flip a video on TikTok?
Since we all know, Tik Tok is one of the most popular smartphone applications in today’s world. It allows users to make videos that may be replayed continuously. In addition, you may flip your Tik Tok videos to showcase your followers the correct position of your Tik Tok video. This huge scope is mainly due to how simple it is to personalize your videos on TikTok. You can post photos, videos, add effects, links, filters, music, and many more.
If you have been looking to boost your uploading game or are impressed by another TikTok video, you should consider adding a "flip" effect to your video. This will cause your video to play backward, a simple adjustment that can spark plenty of creative ideas.
How to flip a video on TikTok?
Sign up into your account, and the rest process is in the following:
- Firstly, open the TikTok app on your Android or iPhone
- Next, click on the + sign at the bottom part of the screen
- Start recording your video by pressing and holding the red button, and then choose the red checkmark after you're accomplished.
- Or, if you have already saved the video, then select it from your phone gallery.
- Then select "Effects" at the bottom of your screen – it's a clock-shaped symbol.
- Now, click on “Time” at the end of the new list that appears on the screen
- Choose "Flip," and a preview of your new, flipped video will display on the screen
- Now save the video by clicking on the "Save" button in the top-right corner of your screen
- When you're finished with your video, click on "Done" in the upper-right corner of the screen and share it as usual.
However, you can use a few other software that allows you to quickly flip your Tik Tok video, such as LightMV, MagoVideo, and so on.
Check out: 7 Hottest Models and Pornstars on TikTok
1. LightMV (Flip TikTok Video Using This App)
The first software that we suggest is called LightMV. It is a web-based software that may be used to make videos, slideshows, and so on. It also comes up with a variety of templates to choose from. You may use its various features to build your photo slideshow.
It also includes various photo editing tools, such as crop, filter, flip, and more. Furthermore, there is no need to download and install the application to exploit it. To learn more about how to flip a video on Tik Tok, follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Open any of the web browsers that you use and go to the official website of LightMV or download the app version.
- Choose your favorite template and then press the "Select" button
- Once you've decided, click the "Upload" option on the interface to upload your photo or video.
- Once the video has been added, hit on the video and then the “Rotate” icon. Then click the "Produce" button and wait for the video to be finished.
- Finally, select the download option to download the flipped video to your device.
Also read: How can you watch TikTok videos in Reverse?
MagoVideo is another application that may be used to flip a Tik Tok video. It is an Android software that can be used to edit videos with its many capabilities. You may include stickers, touch magic effects, emojis, music, frames, pictures, and other components.
It also includes editing features that allow you to trim and edit your video, customize your video or photo, flip your video, and more. Follow the below instructions to learn how to convert a video on Tik Tok.
- First, go to the play store and download the app version on your Android device.
- Open the app on your Android device and click on the edit icon
- Next, select the video that you want to be flipped
- Then, at the bottom of the screen, tap the “Edit” option and click on the “Direction” icon, to rotate the video
- When you're finished, click the "Arrow" symbol in the upper right corner of the screen to download the video.
- Finally, your video is flipped, and you can share this flipped video on your TikTok account.
3. Beirut Video Editing Tool
Beirut is the next video editing tool that may be utilized for Flip the TikTok video. A video editor allows you to modify a video by cropping, chopping, merging, zooming, changing color, adding mosaic, text, and rotating. You may also download the app on your Windows PC, Android, or iOS smartphone. The below is the description of how to use this application to flip Tik Tok videos easily.
- First, download the application on your device.
- Would you please install the application and open it on your device.
- Now, select the video that you want to be flipped from your device
- Press “Import” and then “Import file” to select the files you wish to modify
- After that, drag and drop the file onto the timeline.
- Then, click twice on the file and select the "Rotate" option.
- Once finished, click the "Export" icon to save the file to your computer
- Finally, your TikTok video has been flipped to be shared
I hope this helps you rotate or flip your TikTok video very easily through this software.
Read more articles about TikTok: