10 Subscription Boxes for Women
Whether you're in need of new crafts or you just want to unwind a little, subscription boxes for women will have what it is you need to do what is uniquely you.
Women rule the world, but they can only do it with a little help; and no, I don't mean help from somebody (although, we all need that kind of help from time to time). I mean help in the form of empowerment. In embracing ability and in helping your personal growth in any way that is most convenient to you. But how do you get this kind of help? Luckily for you, subscription boxes for women have been gaining popularity over the years. It's true, whether you are sporty or artistic, looking for beauty products or products to cheer up your mind, or looking for ethical ways to have fun, there is a subscription box for women out there for you or your loved one.
If you love changing your style to fit every season, then you’ll love these beauty boxes from FabFitFun. Packed full of at least $200 worth of products, you get more bang for your buck with these premium, high quality products. You can even choose some of the products you get in your box if you want to, or leave it as a total surprise. Each box comes full of hair card products, makeup, and a few surprises to make you feel beautiful in body and mind. You'll be sure to have fun with this one.
- Get $200 worth of products for just $50.
- These boxes offer full-sized products, not just samples.
- Free shipping for purchases.
These monthly subscription boxes only offer premium products.
These products improve mental wellbeing.
They have exclusive sales for members.
- The boxes are only delivered quarterly.
- They are not solely focused on makeup.
Goddess Provisions are the monthly box subscription service for people who love to spend time in the bath and treat their body with care, love, and sensitivity. These boxes are full of items including aromatherapy oils, bath crystals, and mood crystals to help you feel spiritual and beautiful before, during, and after your beauty routine. These boxes really make you connect to mother nature and feel linked with all the women around the world.
- Goddess Provisions offer cheap monthly plans.
- You can receive an annual subscription discount.
- Connect with your feminine side.
- Understand your spirituality.
- International shipping is available through this subscription service.
- International shipping is expensive.
This subscription box is truly great value, and has two great plans for you to choose from to help you practice one of the most important instant beauty tips to boost your confidence (Hint: It's trying on some new jewelry!). Included in each box is exclusively designed jewelry with a higher retail value than you will wind up paying for. And they offer some customization, too; if you don’t have your ears pierced, you can make sure you’ll only receive jewelry that you can wear. You’ll also get an excellent bonus gift every three months, and a choice of fun accessories to really give your outfit and overall style that added bit of pizzazz you've been looking for.
- Stylish jewelry will be available to you every month.
- Some of the items available are silver, gold, and rose gold.
- No long term commitment is required to get this box.
- You'll get great makeup products.
- The boxes are good value.
- The packaging for each box is absolutely beautiful.
- International shipping is expensive.
- There is only some flexibility in terms of what gets included in the box.
Hopebox recognizes that sometimes the stress of living in a patriarchal world can get tough on our mental wellbeing. That’s why their boxes are designed to bring a smile to your face, and a calmness and tranquillity to your mind a few, or several, times a year. Packed full of handmade lifestyle items that will help you relax and brighten up your days, you’ll love the impact these boxes have on your life. These are also great as gifts for friends who know need a bit of a pick me up.
- Monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and yearly subscriptions are available to you.
- Improve your mental wellbeing.
- These boxes are packed full of fun.
- There is a one-time gift option available.
- Made in the USA.
- This is a personalized therapy box made for you.
- The boxes are based on things to make you happy rather than activities.
- No international shipping is available at this time.
If you are the sort of person that always looks to buy things ethically and thought cheap subscription boxes would not allow you to keep to your principles, think again! Causebox partners with the leading socially conscious brands to bring you more for less, whilst also looking after workers and encouraging fair trade production with cruelty free items. As a result, each of these boxes include love and products that empower women around the world and brighten up their day, too.
- Discounts available for first time buyers.
- They have $200 worth of goods for less than $50.
- Some boxes offer up limited editions goods.
- Causebox create fair trade jobs and empower workers with your purchases.
- The boxes are beautifully designed.
- These boxes are only delivered quarterly.
- Does not ship outside of the continental US.
If you’re a single lady ready responding to Beyoncé’s call to put your hands up, then this box will make you feel like you can crush being single with ease. Each bag is designed for single women looking to indulge in a bit of pampering and self-love. They include everything from accessories to organic bath products, and even venture into top selling books that will make you love spending time in your own company. There’s also the occasional treat of deliciously crafted foods that will make you want to scream out in delight.
- This box comes with top reads...
- ... and includes delicious treats.
- Spruce yourself up with the beauty and bath products.
- Love and celebrate yourself.
- SinglesSwag comes with tips to enjoy the single life.
- Rekindle friendships you’ve let fizzle out.
- Products are not specifically and ethically sourced, although they do donate a portion of their profits to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- There are no sale prices for members available.
If you love mixing up your personal style every month, but find it hard to keep up with the rising prices of clothes, then this could be the subscription box of your dreams. You can choose exactly what comes to your door on their handy app, which also has great style recommendations to help you out. You can wear the clothes as many times as you want while you have them, and can even keep them if you love them for just 50 percent of their retail cost. This is also a great box for people looking to cut down their consumption without sacrificing style.
- Cut down on shopping bills.
- Rotate your closet for less.
- Wear the latest styles for less.
- Cut down waste without losing style.
- There is only a flat monthly membership fee for this box.
- Free shipping to receive and return the clothing this box features is available.
- It takes a little bit of getting used to this new way of shopping.
If you love brightening up your house with plants, then this subscription box will put your green thumb to work. The basic box featuring three different plant types is just $12 a month, and you can also upgrade to premium if you want some more exotic plants. This makes keeping your house looking bright as easy as opening a box.
- The box is a great value for what you're getting.
- You will receive a new plant each month.
- Specially chosen plants are shipped directly to you.
- Air plants, succulents, and small houseplants are available for purchase.
- Premium boxes are also available for purchase.
- House Plant Box only sends one plant per box.
- There are only in-season plants on offer, although this could be seen as a pro as you'll have to take care of these plants.
If you are looking for a subscription box filled with products to emulate popular women in art history, then this box is for you. Each month you’ll receive four to five art supplies and suggestions for some new and exciting techniques to give a whirl. The basic box is focused on those looking to improve their drawing skills, but they also offer quarterly boxes for those with an interest in calligraphy and watercolors. This is a great box whether you are new to exploring your creative side or are just looking to reignite that creative spark you always knew you had.
- These boxes come with suggested drawing techniques to try.
- ArtSnacks is just $24 a month.
- Watercolor and calligraphy packages are available quarterly for you.
- Useful product descriptions are included to help you use them.
- This is everything you need in one box to make original art.
- Not all packages are available monthly.
- There is no customization available; you get what you’re given.
If you are the sort of woman that loves getting active and wants to do it in style, then this is the subscription box for you. With monthly subscription boxes from Her Fit Club, you will be given a new outfit complete with top, trousers, and shoes (depending on the exact membership option you choose). There are a variety of options available, and everyone looking for a striking look, a modest look, or anything in between will love what they can receive in these boxes. You can also choose styles that are wacky or plain; just know that whatever you choose, you’ll be sure to enjoy the way you look while you're working out.
- There are a variety of packages available.
- Run in style and comfort.
- Packages are within a range of $64.99 to $149.99, and offer you a complete wardrobe if you'd like one.
- This is not the cheapest subscription box available to you.
Our favorite subscription boxes for women will surely have something that you're interested in. So, whether you are looking to explore yourself, look trendy and beautiful, or learn new skills, there is a subscription box out there for you. Unwrap and enjoy!
Born in the Ukraine and currently a citizen of New York City, Sasha Konikovo has become obsessed with makeup, fashion, and anything that keeps her svelte figure looking sharp. She hopes to marry a billionaire and have a lifestyle like Paris Hilton soon enough.