The Lies Behind the Syrian War
The Syrian War is one driven by oil and gas interests. The US's attacks are no more than a way to secure the oil flow into their country and weaken Russia's position, its largest competitor.
It is no news that the United States' government has hidden intentions behind its war attacks and occupations. The Syrian war is no exception. It is driven by economic and political interests in the extraction of oil and gas from the Syrian region of Golan Heights, and the media is hiding this story.
The news is telling us that Syria has chemical weapons with which president Assad attacks his people, and that the intention of the US is to destroy them, just like they started the invasion of Iraq in 2003 to destroy their “weapons of mass destruction,” which were never found. I share here a different perspective about the conflict with Syria.
The Golan Heights are a region in Syria occupied by Israel that has huge amounts of gas and oil, apparently more than Saudi Arabia. The American company Gene Oil & Gas has the exclusive rights of gas and oil exploration in a big portion of the Golan Heights, rights granted to them by Israel. If you enter the company’s website and read who are its “strategic advisors,” everything becomes even more surprising:
- Dick Cheney: CEO of the oil company Halliburton. He was Vice-president of the US during G.W. Bush’s government and lined his pockets as a consequence of the oil flow acquired from Iraq’s occupation.
- Mary Landrieu: US Senator. As the chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, she sponsored and passed the U.S.-Israel Energy Cooperation Bill. Here we have the political influence to assure the access to Syria.
- Rupert Murdoch: CEO of News Corporation, one of the world’s largest media companies. He owns Fox Entertainment, Dow Jones and Company, the New York Post, HarperCollins, and huge media assets in six continents. As in every other war, propaganda is necessary for the public opinion to support one’s side and oppose the other's. We can see this propaganda on the news when they say the reason behind the US's attacks is to destroy Syria’s chemical weapons.
- Bill Richardson: Energy Secretary in the Clinton administration
- Jacob Rothschild: Member of the Rothschild dynasty. One of the world’s most powerful bankers with big interests in the oil industry.
- James Woosley: Ex-CIA director and co-founder of the United States Energy Security Council.
- Lawrence Summers: Secretary of the Treasury under Clinton and Director of the National Economic Council for Obama. It’s important to remember that this conflict with Syria has not started with Trump, but with Obama. In addition, Summers is part of the Bilderberg Group, an annual meeting of the one hundred and thirty most influential people in the world where no one else, not even the press, knows what they talk about or do in there.
So, Gene Oil & Gas is managed by extremely powerful people. Just like in past wars, they will do what it takes to destabilize Syria to assure their oil and gas reserves.
Finally, let’s move on from money to power and political conflict. In 2009, Qatar proposed Assad to build a pipeline through which natural gas could get into Europe. It would go through Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Jordan. Assad declined, because “he had to protect the interests of his ally, Russia, who is Europe's biggest natural gas supplier.” One year later, Assad proposed to build a pipeline to get Iranian gas into Europe through Iraq and Syria. This way, Europe’s dependency on Russia would continue. The United States supported the first pipeline and Russia supported the second one. Both pipelines have different routes and can coexist without any trouble, but there is a common point through which both want to pass: the Golan Heights.
This would have happened with Trump, Clinton or Obama. There are people who control the United States much more powerful than the president.
I invite you to not read the news, or to doubt everything you read in them. Almost all of the world’s media is controlled by only six companies, which are owned by the most powerful people in the world. I also invite you to check on your own account everything I have written in this post and see that it is all true.
GENIE OIL & GAS. Strategic Advisory Board. https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
Nafeez Ahmed. (2013). Syria intervention plan fueled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concern. 15/04/2018, de The Guardian Sitio web: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2013/aug/30/syria-chemical-attack-war-intervention-oil-gas-energy-pipelines
Ashley Lutz. (2012). These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America. 15/04/2018, de Business Insider Sitio web: http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6