The truth is even if you have been blogging for a long time it can be hard to come up with fun ideas for new blog posts. When you are not in a good mood that task can be even harder. Of course, there is not nothing wrong with blogging about serious topics. It is important to talk about our challenges. However, if you are looking for some fun blog posts to focus your attention on then this list is for you. I have come up with forty fun lighthearted topics and ideas for blog posts. I will probably use this list myself when I’m in a bad mood and need a fun topic to blog about.
1. Design your own color coloring book and share it with your readers.
2. Recreate a childhood art project or drawing.
3. Let someone else pick your outfits for a week.
4. Incorporate every color of the rainbow into one outfit
5. Paint a picture of your pet or your favorite animal
6.buy a whole outfit from the clearance section of one of your favorite stores
7. Go to a restaurant that you have never been to before and write a review
8. Go to as many yard sales as you can in one day share what you got.
9. Go to multiple thrift stores in one day and share your favorite finds
10. Rewatch one of your favorite shows as a kid and write a review
11. Buy a toy you used to have as a kid. Tell the story of why this toy is important to you
12. Buy something you wanted as kid but never got. Tell the story of why you wanted it.
13. Open a cookbook to a random page and make the recipe on that page
14. Recreate some of your favorite photos from the past
15. Redecorate your room using your favorite color
16. Stay in a local hotel and have the best staycation that you can
17. Make a play list of all the songs that make you smile and share them on your blog.
18. Go see a concert of a performer that you have never heard of before and write a review
19. Dye your hair your favorite color
20. Start collecting something new and share the first few items on your blog.
21. Go to cat café or petting zoo
22. Compliment ten random people and blog about their reactions
23. Share your favorite things that have happened to you in the past five years
24. Do a photo shoot in all your favorite outfits
25. Write a list of all the movies you want to see. Start by watching and reviewing one of them
26. Get your nails done and have someone else chose the colors
27. Go on a walk or a hike and take lots of pictures to share on your blog.
28. Make handprint art
29. Make a painting with puffy paint
30. Go get your hair cut in a new style
31. make your perfect ice cream sundae. Make sure to add lots of toppings
32. Try a flavor of soda that you have never tried before and write a review
33. Make an art project with supplies you already have. Let your imagination run wild!
34. Do an interview with someone who inspires you.
35. download a new game on your phone and write a review
36. Read a book you have at home but have not read yet. Then write a review
37. create your own dance routine and share it on your blog.
38. Try something new at a restaurant you always go to
39. write a poem about one of the best days of your life
40. write about your favorite pair of shoes that you ever owned.
About the Creator
Hello, there! I am a creative and fun loving blogger with a bucket list, big dreams and a love of writing. Some of my favorite things to write about include self care, blogging, and pets.
Very well written. Keep up the good work!
Easy to read and follow
Well-structured & engaging content
Niche topic & fresh perspectives
Heartfelt and relatable
The story invoked strong personal emotions
On-point and relevant
Writing reflected the title & theme