Get to Know About UK Sole Representative Visa through SmartMove2UK
Sole Representative Visa
What is Sole Rep Visa UK?
The Sole Rep Visa UK may be a visa for applying for a representation of a foreign company within the UK to line up either a branch or subsidiary of the corporate. It also can be wont to start the company’s first UK office. to use for the representative visa, you want to either be the only representative of a foreign business trying to determine an edge within the UK otherwise you might be an employee of a foreign broadcasting agency that has come to fulfil a long-term assignment within the UK. The said representative cannot own quite one-half of the business, and therefore the primary business should be outside of the United Kingdom. the world of business within the UK and overseas must be similar.
What are sole rep visa application availability?
If you apply outside the United Kingdom, you'll book a date 3 months before the date of travel. (Ex. If you’re traveling on 20 Aug, you'll begin applying from 21 May). The visa decision takes a mean of 2-3 weeks. If you apply inside the United Kingdom, it takes 8 weeks to offer a choice. The visa features a validity of an initial period of three years and an extension of two years. After 5 years, you'll continue to use for permanent settlement within the UK.
Click here to understand more about the way to extend Sole Rep Visa UK?
What are the eligibility criteria for UK Sole Rep Visa?
The eligibility criteria stand as:
- You must be a recruit and employee of a lively and trading business, whose headquarters and principal place of business exist outside the United Kingdom and can remain so. Your recruitment and employment must even have been done outside the United Kingdom.
- You must possess the required skills, knowledge, and knowledge to try to the role.
- You must hold a senior level position within the business where you get the complete authority to form decisions on its behalf. Furthermore, you must, however, not own the business or exercise majority control over it.
- You must find out the business with the intention of building the primary commercial presence of the overseas business within the sort of a registered branch or a wholly-owned subsidiary.
You can even be eligible if a legal entity of the business exists within the UK, but it doesn’t employ staff or do business. Not only that, but you'll also replace a previous sole representative of the United Kingdom branch that has not been found out yet.
English language requirement for UK Sole Representative Visa
- To get a visa within the UK, you'll got to prove your command of English language.
- To prove your knowledge of English language, you'll –
- Pass an English test approved by the house Office with a minimum of CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening.
- Possess academic qualifications where the courses were taught in English with a degree recognized by UK NARIC to be like a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or a Ph.D.
There are a couple of other methods to prove your English requirement which are mentioned within the full visa guidance (GOV.UK link). There are a couple of countries where you'll not got to prove your knowledge of English language if you’re the country’s national. you'll check for an equivalent within the full visa guidance.
What documents are required for UK Sole Representative Visa?
Any valid travel identification, like your current passport.
Bank statements, payslips of the last 6 months, or similar evidence to point out that you simply can support yourself and any dependants during your trip.
Proof to point out that you simply meet English academic requirement.
If you’re applying from overseas
- Details of the situation of your stay.
- Your tuberculosis test results, if your country requires.
You’d need a blank page to place your visa when you’re applying from overseas. you would possibly get to provide additional documents because the circumstances require. Such circumstances are often predicted by the United Kingdom Visa experts at The SmartMove2UK to make sure a seamless visa application.
Sole representatives got to provide business documents like
- A complete description of the activities of the business, including the small print of assets and accounts it holds.
- A letter that confirms that the overseas business will find out a branch or subsidiary within the same commercial activity as run overseas. The branch must be registered and therefore the subsidiary must be wholly owned.
- Details of your description, salary, and employment agreement.
- A letter that confirms your ability to authorize decisions and proves your familiarity with the business.
For newspapers, broadcast agencies, and news employees
- A detailed description of your parent company’s activities, including details of assets and accounts, must be provided.
- A confirmation letter that stages you'll be representing the business within the UK for an extended term and full-time role.
Applying for a visa are often a taxing experience. The SmartMove2UK can assist you every step of the way with the complete representation services or check your UK Visa application through personal review services.
Using the opinion of UK immigration lawyers / experts at The SmartMove2UK, you can better your chances of visa acceptance in a hassle-free manner. You can then go on ahead to build your business at a new location or work on your awaited assignment in the UK. If you are considering to apply for sole representative visa you can contact us on +91 98191 27002 or email us at [email protected] and book your consultation appointment.