Natural ways to prevent diabetes before it starts - addon scans and labs
addon scans and labs are best in diagnostic services and health checkups in Bangalore
Diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes high blood sugar too high. Blood glucose comes from the food you consume, and it is the primary power source. Pancreatic insulin allows glucose from food to enter the cells for energy purposes. Your body does not use enough insulin, glucose then stays in your blood and doesn’t reach your cells.
High blood sugar which is untreated from diabetes can damage your nerves, eyes, kidneys and other organs.
Health problems can cause, having too much glucose in your blood. You can take action to managing and maintain the diabetes.
What are the different types of Diabetes?
These symptoms are caused by rising blood sugar. But you can take steps to lower the chances of developing these diabetes health problems
Type 1 diabetes: It is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little insulin or no insulin and the body is unable to make insulin. It is a hormone that helps your body’s cells use glucose for energy. Insulin, on the other hand, helps glucose to migrate from the bloodstream into the body's cells.
Symptoms of Type1 Diabetes:
The type1 diabetes symptoms are
• Excessive hunger
• Excessive thirst
• Blurred vision
• Frequent urination
• Dramatic weight loss in a short period of time.
Type 2 Diabetes: It's a life-long illness that prevents the body from taking insulin the way it should be. People who are 40-50 years of age or older are most likely to get this kind of diabetes. It also affects kids and teens mainly because of childhood obesity. Diabetes, or elevated blood sugar levels, was diagnosed in 11.5 percent of Indians over 45 years of age.
Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes:
The type 2 diabetes symptoms can be so mild that you cannot recognize. The symptoms are:
• Getting very thirsty
• Peeing a lot
• Being cranky
• Burning in your hands or feet
• Fatigue/feeling worn out
• Wounds that don't heal
• Yeast infections that keep coming back
• Feeling hungry
• Weight loss without trying
• Getting more infections
Gestational diabetes: It develops in some women when they are pregnant. Most of the time, this form of diabetes disappears after the baby is born. However, if you’ve had gestational diabetes, you have a better chance of rising type 2 diabetes later in life.
What health issues can people have with diabetes?
However high blood glucose leads to problems such as:
• heart disease
• kidney disease
• eye problems
• dental disease
• nerve damage
• foot problems
Get to know the 5 natural ways to prevent diabetes before it starts:
There are many actions you can take to reduce the risks of diabetes.
• Cut refined carbohydrates and sugar from your diet: This can be the first best thing to do. Having high refined carbohydrates and sugar increases blood sugar and insulin levels which leads to diabetes. Having limit sugar, complex carbohydrates such as vegetables, oatmeal and whole grains will be beneficiary to stop diabetes.
• Regular Work-out: Physical exercise on a daily basis can help avoid diabetes. Exercise increases the insulin sensitivity of your cells. So, when you exercise, less insulin is essential to keep your blood sugar levels under control. It includes aerobic exercise, high-intensity interval training and strength training. Exercise frequency seems to increase insulin sensitivity and function.
• Drink water: The most natural beverage you can drink is water. consuming water may provide benefits. Some studies have shown that increased water intake may contribute to improved regulation of blood sugar and insulin reaction. Drinking water instead of other beverages will help balance blood sugar and insulin levels and reduce the risk of diabetes.
• Lose Weight: Losing even a small amount of weight will help minimize this risk, studies suggest that the more you lose, the more benefits you can experience. There are many healthier choices for weight loss, including low-carbon, Mediterranean, paleo and vegetarian diets. However, finding a way to diet that you can commit to for a long time is crucial to helping you sustain your weight loss.
• High-Fiber Diet: Having high fiber diet is beneficial for gut health and weight management. Consuming a good source of fibre at each meal may help avoid increases in blood sugar and insulin levels, which can help to minimize the risk of developing diabetes.
Are you looking for a Diabetic health check-up in Bangalore?
Call us on +91 9900811118 or to book an appointment, please visit add-on scans and labs located in Sarjapur road, Bangalore to get diabetic health check-up.
#LDLCholesterol #diabetichealthcheckuppackage #diabeticcheckuppackagebangalore #besthealthcheckuppackagebangalore #Fastingbloodsugar #triglycerides #lipidprofile #totalcholesterol #HDLcholesterol #VLDLCholesterol #serumcreatinine #bloodurea #urineroutine