History logo


"Unraveling the Enigma: Exploring the Mystery of the Oldest Human"

By Nameless writerPublished about a month ago 3 min read

In 1875, a girl named Jeanne Louise Calment was born in the town of Arles in France. Cars and aero planes had not yet been invented. People still traveled by horse-drawn carriage. Candles were still used to light homes. No one in the world would have believed that this girl would go on to make history. She would live such a long time that she would go on to break all world records. In 1889, at the age of 14, Louise was the youngest person in the world to witness the construction of the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris. In 1896, when Louise was 21 years old, she married Mahatma Gandhi, who had moved to South Africa at that time. By 1914, Louise was 39 years old, happily married, and had a daughter, when a huge explosion in Europe shocked Europe. World War I began. In 1934, when Adolf Hitler was on the rise in Germany, there was a tragedy in Louise’s family: her daughter passed away from a lung infection. She was 59 years old at the time, which is the age at which most women become grandmothers. But Louise herself would never have believed that her life would be so incomplete. In 1942, the war in Europe was raging. Millions of people were killed and millions more were separated from their loved ones. The same thing happened at Louise’s home. She lost her husband when she was 64. In 1947, India gained its independence from the British, and Louise was 72 years old. In her lifetime, horses had replaced cars, and candles had replaced electricity. In 1969, when she was 94 years old, “one small step for man” was said to be a giant leap for mankind. In 1985, In the Indian election, Rajiv Gandhi secured a historic victory. In India, the information technology revolution was about to start. At the time of the election, Louise was already 110 years of age. She had been living in her home until then, but after the election, she moved into a retirement home. In 1988, the world came to know about Louise. She was all over the news, being called the world's oldest living person. In 1897, Jeanne Louise Calment passed away at the age of 122. By then, the age of computers and the internet had already begun. Calment lived an extraordinarily long life that surpassed all imagination and set a longevity record that remains unbroken. What enabled her to live so long? Was it just luck, or did lifestyle choices also play a key role? Initially, one assumes luck was a major factor in her 122-year lifespan. To live that long requires tremendous fortune. But we must examine how much her longevity stemmed from chance versus intentional healthy habits. Let's analyze this today. During the period from 1870 to 1900, Denmark conducted scientific research specifically focused on twins. A total of over 2,800 twins were thoroughly examined in order to investigate the role of genetics, lifestyle, and environment in determining longevity. This renowned study, known as the Danish twin study, concluded that approximately 20% of an individual's lifespan is influenced by genes, while the remaining 80% is shaped by lifestyle choices and environmental factors. This implies that the food we choose to consume, our exercise habits, and overall healthy lifestyle significantly impact our lifespan. Furthermore, these factors also play a substantial role in determining the health of our hair. Although hair loss is partly a natural process influenced by genetics and age, it is also influenced by our lifestyle choices. Medically, hair loss is categorized into seven stages. If an individual falls within stages 1 to 4, it is possible to control hair loss by identifying the root cause. However, once an individual reaches stage 5, it becomes more challenging to regain lost hair, and options such as hair transplants, which are both risky and expensive, become the only viable solutions. Therefore, if you find yourself in stages 1 to 4, it is not too late, and Traya can assist you. Traya offers a comprehensive and safe solution for hair loss. They begin by conducting a thorough hair test to determine the stage of hair loss, assess the extent of damage, and identify the underlying causes. Subsequently, their experienced doctors create a personalized solution tailored to your specific needs. This all for today please wait for the other part.

World HistoryResearchPerspectivesDiscoveriesBiographiesAncientAnalysis

About the Creator

Nameless writer

"A weaver of words, crafting tales that dance on the edge of reality, inviting readers to lose themselves in the symphony of imagination"

Reader insights

Be the first to share your insights about this piece.

How does it work?

Add your insights

Comments (1)

Sign in to comment
  • Masooma Batoolabout a month ago

    Best thought

Find us on social media

Miscellaneous links

  • Explore
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
  • Support

© 2024 Creatd, Inc. All Rights Reserved.