What Are the Best Masturbation Tips and Masturbation Techniques?
Discover some of the best female masturbation tips for males, and masturbation techniques for females.
But first, here are some questions about your practice that could give you some ideas about masturbation.
- What were the two most positive communications you received about masturbation when you were young?
- What were the two most negative communications you received about masturbation as a boy?
- What messages about masturbation did you receive from your parents or guardians? How did these messages affect you?
- What messages about masturbation did you receive from your peers in high school and grade school?
- How did these messages affect you?
- What messages about masturbation did you receive from your religious upbringing? How did these messages affect you?
- Growing up, did you ever feel shame about getting an erection? Have you ever felt shame about not getting an erection?
- Have you ever felt shame or guilt while you masturbated?
- Do you ever feel shame or guilt after you ejaculate?
- Are you ever distracted during masturbation by thoughts or worries that you might be discovered or seen?
- Have you ever been shamed by another person who discovered you masturbating?
- Do you have a variety of stroking techniques? What do you do with your cum after ejaculation?
- What percentage of the time do you masturbate standing, moving, or dancing?
- Do you regularly clench the muscles of the pelvic floor area (PC muscles plus anal sphincters) as you masturbate?
- What percentage of the time do you breathe in conscious rhythms as you masturbate?
- Have you ever had a spiritual experience involving masturbation?
- Have you ever experienced altered states while masturbating?
Masturbation Tips and Techniques
- Slow down and take your time. At about 30 minutes, see if that gives you a better orgasm.
- Relax, and relax all areas of your body. The more relaxed you are, the more the energy can move out of your genitals to other areas of your body. This can lead to a full-body orgasm.
- Touch other areas of your body, apart from your penis or vulva. Imagine the pleasure moving from your genitals to other places in your body. Energy follows attention.
- Breathe from your belly, and much deeper than normal. This is a key to enter an altered state from masturbation and lovemaking. Most of us restrict our energy by restricting our breath.
- Make a lot of erotic sounds, as this makes the energy stronger. I have had such mega-orgasms that I was screaming. One tip is to make loud sounds into a pillow, so not to hurt your partner.
Sex is much better than masturbation, so see my tips.