Top 10 Sex Tips for the Summer
Summer Sex Tips
Photo by Dainis Graveris on Unsplash
There are hundreds of Top 10 lists available, but they all overlook one of the most vital aspects of our lives: sex. Here are the Top 10 Summer Sex Tips. By the end of the summer, you'll have more and better sex if you add them to your list!
- Lose the Idealism: There is one thing you must do to fully enjoy sex: quit caring what other people think. Remove all of your self-imposed limitations that are restricting your sex life from being exciting.
- Try New Things: This summer, make a vow to try new sex positions, sex toys, and sex acts. The spice of life is variety, and adventure broadens your horizons. Don't be afraid to experiment in bed; whether it's anal sex, a threesome, or living out your greatest desires, don't be afraid to try something new. It may even be as easy as saying that liking sex is OK.
- Embrace Erotica: More erotic books and movies (preferably with your spouse, but if you're flying solo — enjoy!). Make a monthly commitment to read at least one erotic novel. Start reading after you've found an author and a theme you enjoy. I defy you to read an entire book without becoming enthralled.
- Have More Sex: Reduce your weight. Feel fantastic: Sex is an excellent form of exercise that is far more enjoyable than going to the gym. By boosting heart rate and respiration and exercising several key muscle groups, sex increases circulation and aerobic fitness. Did you know that during sex, you can burn between 100 and 300 calories per hour?
- Discuss sex: Have a sex discussion with your partner or friends. Get rid of your idealism once more. How else will you know what turns your partner on if you have a relationship? What will they do if they don't know what turns you on? Not talking about sex is a surefire recipe for failure, or at the very least a dull sex life.
- Masturbate: This is something that practically everyone does but that almost no one discusses. It's one of the most effective ways to unwind, relieve stress, and reconnect with your body. Spend some quality time with yourself by taking a break from your stressful routine. How can you expect anyone else to delight you if you can't enjoy and cherish your own body?
- Live Your Fantasies: Resolve to live your dreams this year. When no one else is around or you're masturbating, what do you think about it? It's a good idea to write it down and share it with your partner. Who knows, they could just want to assist you in living out your favourite fantasy, and you'll both be in for a treat. Simply discussing your dreams with your lover can frequently result in intense sex on the spot.
- Organise Your Sex Toys: Stop tossing your vibrator in among the dust bunnies under the bed. Clean and store your ropes, leather straps, dildos, vibrators, and other sex toys in a drawer or box. They'll last longer, and you'll know just where to look for them whenever you need them. You might not like sex toys, but don't dismiss them until you've tried a few different types.
- Dress to Impress: Do you think your lover will find you sexy while you're reading the paper in your baggy shorts with the hole in the behind and those glasses at the end of your nose? No, you don't feel sexy when you dress like that. Save your "extra comfy" clothes for when you're alone — dress up when you're around others, or at the very least get dressed...
- Put Your Partner First: Guys, please be more courteous and let your partner climax first. She puts up with a lot, so once in a while, put her first and give her a screaming orgasm (or two or three) before you even consider it.
About the Creator
Trykartehai is India #1 online store for Sex Toys in India where you can buy the best Dildo in India, Fleshlight in India online and other Sex toys in India like sex vibrator, fleshlights, sexy baby doll dresses India at affordable prices.
Add your insights
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.