Another month, another playlist! In all honesty, I think this is the best playlist I’ve made all year, It’s 100% my favorite. Please enjoy my november soundtrack (don’t hate me when you don’t see any Taylor Swift):
1. abcdefu by GAYLE → i’m back in my angry girl music phase and this is just such a classic.
2. Thriving by UPSAHL → sorry not sorry because this is yet another angry girl song!
3. GHOST TOWN by Benson Boone → this song quickly became my crying song of the month. It’s so incredibly personal and raw, and it touches on the reality that sometimes we aren’t meant to be with the people we love.
4. Bad Day by Justus Bennetts → ultimate angry song. But remember … be careful what you wish for. Listen & sing along with caution.
5. Panic Attacks in Paradise by Ashnikko → there’s something about this song that makes me want to scream it from a rooftop. The melody is so pleasing and the lyrics are relatable. Ashnikko outdid herself with this one.
6. How to Be a Heartbreaker by MARINA → my monthly reminder that i am bad bitch.
7. I Love You But I Love Me More by MARINA → i needed this song this month! Put yourself first!!! It’s ok to cancel plans and stay in bed, it’s ok to cut that toxic person out of your life, do what makes YOU happy.
8. One Right Now (with The Weeknd) by Post Malone → the collab we NEVER knew we needed but now I want a whole album of just them pls. wow!
9. Let Me Love You by Ariana Grande & Lil Wayne → yet another hot girl song! I could do without Lil Wayne on this song but it’s ok ...
10. Lovin’ Me (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) by Kid Cudi → so good, so good, so good. There’s not a single Kid Cudi song that’s bad.
11. BeVerly Hills BoYfriEnd (with ROLE MODEL) by Claire Rosinkranz → i can’t get enough of ROLE MODEL, i wish i could relive the night of his concert once a week thats how good it was. and Claire is amazing in this song, the lyrics, the vibe, their voices together, *chef’s kiss.*
12. Bad Life (feat. Kali Uchis) by Omar Apollo → i have no words to describe how my song makes me feel. The melody and Kali’s and Omar’s voices envelope me in a warm hug every time I listen to this song. It’s the perfect winter song to curl up to next to a fireplace with a big blanket and some hot chocolate.
13. Oh shit….are we in love? by Valley → i found this band and FELL IN LOVE immediately. this song is so cute, i love a love song. it makes me feel the same butterflies that i do when someone holds my hand for the first time.
14. Like 1999 by Valley → I absolutely LOVE songs about wanting to go back in time. “Use my phone as a coaster” is a such a fun, creative line, I’m absolutely obsessed with it.
15. Cure by Valley → this is my song of the month, it’s been on repeat since i discovered it. radiates youthful summer vibes, and makes me want to desperately flee to a warm tropical country and live on the beach.
16. Nothing by Bruno Major → classic sad tik tok song of the month, but this one truly makes me cry. You know you’re in love when all you want to do is sit at home and do nothing, just be in the company of the person you love.
17. Strangers by Nature by Adele → Gut wrenching. “I will be taking flowers to the cemetery of my heart.” STOP! This song is beautiful, every single word, phrase, sentence is loaded with meaning, heartbreak and love.
18. I Drink Wine by Adele → Again, so incredible. “Why am I seeking approval from people I don’t even know.” This line encapsulates our entire society. It’s quite possibly the most relatable lyric I’ve ever heard. Adele is a powerhouse and this album is exceptional.
19. All Night Parking (with Erroll Garner) by Adele → The INTRO to this song gives me goosebumps! Also, the backup vocals. I am obsessed with this song, my only complaint is that it’s too short.
20. Woman Like Me by Adele → AND, ending the playlist with a bang. Hands down, no questions asked, the best song on the whole album. This song is sexy and raw.
About the Creator
hi :) my name is beca and im a freshman at nyu! i love writing more than anything. in my opinion writing is the best form of self expression. here i will get to share what i am passionate about, i hope you enjoy.