Polycystic ovary syndrome also commonly referred to as PCOS is a problem in which a woman’s hormones go out of balance. PCOS can cause irregularity in periods and can also make it difficult for a woman to get pregnant. PCOS also causes some unwanted changes in the way you look and can also cause diseases like diabetes and heart problems which incurs because of high insulin level in PCOS. According to Dr goral gandhi, The problem can be treated in an Infertility clinics, visit once and see the miracle in your body.
What causes female infertility?
• Problems with ovulation
• Damage or blockage in fallopian tubes
• Damage to uterus or problems with cervix
• Age can also be a factor. Fertility naturally decreases with age.
• A tumor or cyst
• Alcohol or drug use
• Intense exercise routine
PCOS leads to infertility. Infertility is a condition of not getting pregnant even after having unprotected sex. This condition is diagnosed in every 1 out of 6 couples. Female infertility is very common and out of all the infertility cases about 50% cases can be seen in females. There are many IVF centers where a couple could go and feel relax as many treatment options are available these days.
Have a look at very common symptoms of PCOS:
• Women may incur menstrual problems which may include heavy bleeding, irregularity in the periods or no menstrual cycle.
• Hair loss from scalp and hair growth on other parts of the body like face, back, chest, stomach, thumbs, or toes.
• Women may face skin problems like acne and oily skin.
• Fertility problems may also occur in women, like not releasing egg, or blockage of ovulation tube or repeated miscarriages.
• Insulin resistance in the body which can cause upper body obesity and skin tags.
• Breathing problem during sleeping. This is connected to insulin level in the body.
• PCOS can also lead to stress or in the worst case, it can lead to depression.
Mrs. goral gandhi ivf further explained, "Following are some of the symptoms of PCOS, if you incur any of these problems, then you should consult a gynecologist. Best ivf clinic in Mumbaispecializes in treating PCOS at an affordable rates with full guarantee".
Have a look at some of the home remedies that can help you in reducing the PCOS problem:
• First of all, change your diet plan. Start eating healthy food. Include fresh fruits and green vegetables in your diet. Avoid eating junk food.
You can also take a diet plan from a gynecologist in Mumbai.
• Make physical activity a regular part of your life. Normally walking, or doing some physical exercise can surely keep you fit and help fight PCOS.
• It is very important to stay at a healthy weight. Losing weight can lower your risk of having diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. It can also help you treat infertility. Losing weight may be difficult but you can do it cutting calories and adding regular activity in your routine.
• Avoid smoking. Smoking increases the risk of many diseases.
If following the above routine doesn’t help you, you need to consult a gynecologist for medications and treatment. Consult the clinics surrogacy Mumbai and get rid of PCOS.
Natural methods of curing infertility in women
Infertility is a condition of not getting pregnant even after having unprotected sex. This condition is diagnosed in every 1 out of 6 couples. Female infertility is very common and out of all the infertility cases about 50% cases can be seen in females. There are many Mumbai IVF centers where a couple could go and feel relax as many treatment options are available these days.