Four Agencies You Need To Contact When Starting A Business In Finland
How They Can Help You Kickstart Your Business
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Finland, you are in the right place.
Finland is one of the best countries to start a business in.
Finland offers great opportunities to network, access free business advice, business start-up grants, and easy management of your business through multiple platforms.
Why Start A Business In Finland
- Great opportunities to network
- Access to free professional business advice through the four resources discussed below.
- Access to Start-up grants and competitions that enable you to gain financial assistance to start your business.
- Renowned worldwide for great quality products, services, and a top-notch business environment.
- Finnish culture is based on teamwork and cooperation compared to the competition.
Disadvantages Of Starting A Business In Finland
- High taxes — 20% corporate tax, excluding other taxes that need to be paid regularly to maintain living costs.
- If you struggle with the Finnish language it is hard to break into the market unless you implement the right tools and resources.
- Low population, with a population of 5,549,200.
Difficulties in understanding the Finnish business culture, according to a recent survey by Suomen Yrittäjät.
The above disadvantages do not necessarily mean lower sales.
Remember: you are in charge of the success of your business. Having a positive mindset is crutial to the business succes.
The Uusyrityskeskus is a Finnish agency that consists of qualified business advisors and experts.
- Uusyrityskeskus aims to help new and existing small businesses by providing professional advice regarding their business matters.
- It is free of charge, and the agency can be contacted in order to book an appointment and start the process.
- In Tampere, it is called Ensimetri. It is located in Kalevantie 2 (Technopolis Yliopistonrinne).
- It is known by other names in different states but their role is the same.
TE-palvelut provides professional advice regarding starting your own business.
A Start-up grant is financial assistance to help you get started in opening and establishing the business.
Finnvera is a Finnish financing company that helps provide financial support to entrepreneurs and small businesses in order to build, grow and thrive by providing loans and financial assistance.
- Pitch Planner Canvas Template
- How to Pitch a Brilliant Idea by Kimberly D. Elsbach
- Business Model Canvas