Buying a motorcycle is always an exciting and thrilled one as you don’t know about the complete scenario of the vehicle. Paying for the motorbike is not the same as the other vehicles. You need to be concerned about additional things because the susceptibility of the bike issues is higher than other vehicles.
You need to pick the bike careful and review the complete background check as one in five motorcycles in the UK has hidden history.
No one wishes to pay for the bike, which has already suffered much and to control this, the only option is to seek help from bike checker UK. In a single click, the complete bike history at your hand is required to submit the registration number.
Does it cost much? How to find the data are accurate? Can I get all the reports for low-cost? Here is the answer to all your queries and the importance of considering the bike check online.
Three reasons why I need a motorbike reg check:
Even though purchasing a bike is different from a car purchase, there are few similarities on the basis of potential risks in the used vehicle sales market. So, it is better to run the free bike check online and decide whether the motorbike is worth paying for or not.
The significant risks you need to think about while buying a used bike is that, whether it is stolen, scrapped or has outstanding finance, the outcome of having such a vehicle worsens the situations. Let discuss this in detail.
1. What if it is a stolen bike?
If you purchase the stolen bike knowingly or not knowingly, it will end up in the hands of original owners, and anytime the police can seize the vehicle from you. Finally, you have to leave the bike and the money spent on it.
Ensure you don’t fall for these potential risks and wise to take a stolen motorbike check before you pay for it. You only need a vehicle registration number & know its complete background instantly.
2. Does it have bad accident history?
It’s a fact that it is impossible to keep the vehicle without a single scratch. So, it is obvious where the bike had an accident history, but the leading cause is you have to check whether that incident is too severe.
Ensure you take a write-off check to know if the insurer categorised the bike into scrap or structural damages. From this, determine if the bike is at the legal limit to drive on UK roads or not.
3. Check out the basic inspection:
Look out the bike MOT history to ensure whether the vehicle suits the roadworthiness. From the free bike check online, you can access primary information about the vehicle like make, model, colour, no. of gears, CO2 emissions & engine size. Followed by the various checks, such as whether the bike has cloned plates or clocked mileage, can also be traced through the bike history.
You can find the best car history check reports from Car Analytics, where it also provides the history of the bike, van, electric cars. It costs you £8.95, which is the lowest and reliable one compared to other vehicle check service providers in the UK.
Car Analytics free bike check online will let you know the complete history and spot whether the vehicle is at risk & decide your purchase with peace of mind.
Few tips need to be aware of for buying a used bike safely:
• Ask the seller about the proof of ownership. If the seller lost their paperwork, then seek other evidence through mail or any invoices. Other than that, see the photos to identify if there any history to it.
• Suspect when the price of the bike is low. It means the price is lower than expected; it’s a warning sign. Whichever the mode of purchase, look out for the complete details before accepting the offer.
• If possible, do research about the seller. If you are looking for a vehicle online, read the reviews about the seller and customer feedback. It helps you to determine whether the seller is genuine.
• Once you are ready to pay for the vehicle, visit the garage and don’t accept the local place like a park or other separated areas.
• Ask the seller about the paperwork about when they paid for the bike, proof-like signature or address. Though it is very obstinate, you get peace of mind.
The other simple way is to determine whether the vehicle is stolen or in any potential threats through the bike checker online. There are various service providers online who are pioneers in offering vehicle inspection in which Car Analytics is reliable and cost-effective compared to other online services in the UK.