Creativity Requires a balance among Synthetic, Analytic and Practical abilities, because Creative Ideas are both Novel and valuable. It is based on minimum inspiration and Maximum Perspiration
Promote Creativity in Your Organization
A Strict Administration in an Office Sometimes Will Not Nourish Creativity in an Individual. Also, managing creativity of the employees can be a difficult task in any organization, so please be Liberal in Recognizing the creative people whether they are working in your organization or outside.
For the Better Creative Team:
- Allow Your Subordinates to try out an idea without any Command From Your End. Always Remember that Command will not produce creative activities, also Creativity Cannot thrive under Controlled conditions.
- Allow and take your subordinate to the management for the informal interactions with the superiors. because creative Subordinate/employee would prefer Recognition as their Greatest Reward.
- To manage a Creative Team One would be required to do fine balancing act between giving his subordinate freedom & Making process Discipline.
- Encourage and Work along with the People who might have partly developed an idea that leads to good result.
- Allow Few Members of your staff to devote Regularly their Energy and time In bringing New Ideas.
- Discussions can also leads trigger New ideas, so it is good to conduct at Regular intervals.
- Both Competition and Development will make it Necessary to identify and exploit creative employees.
- Depute your Team to attend programmes, seminars or gain experience in training centers which enrich their knowledge.
- Always Carry a Notebook & Pen With you to Note down Your ideas, because Ideas Develops at anywhere, anytime or anything.
- Adopt the Habit, Routines & Practices of Successful Leaders in your Field/industry, Also Grasp their act of spontaneity in Decision Makings.
- Have a creative Interaction with your Customers, sometimes their Needs may be Seeds for your Problem.
- Also Know the Environment Which is Conducive to Your Creativity.
- Always find ways and means for unpredictable and uncertain things to your advantage.
- A Creative person will not exhibit authority and will be simple in appearance ,also you must have independent judgement.
- Always Be liberal in supplying ideas to others who need it.
- Be enthusiastic always about things you do on want to do.
- Be interested in what is new and observe what already exists in the outside world. so being creative , then is a matter of going out, exploring, finding something new and bringing it to be used.
- Develop the Listening skills which will help to store up knowledge and leads to stepping stone to climb up in the ladder of creativity,
Boost Creativity In Your-Self
We did Discuss About making your Own Creativity Squad(team), But What about our Self Creativity Component, as a Head of a Creative team you will have to develop your skills Quickly, evaluating ideas and Providing Feed back. I will Share you Some Ways which I Learned through my own experience to develop creativity in myself.
Convert Ideas Into Action:
Ideas or Statistics which are collected and stored in a Databank are Useless; unless they are evaluated and implemented at the right time in the right direction and in the right manner.
Logical Methods may not always be the best answer to a problem so give a try to employ your ideas to get the Result. sometimes New Ideas May or May not give a positive Result in the end.
Change Sometimes can be Risky, But there is no Harm in undertaking a Risk for Better result, Because the Delayed Changes may be result of bad ideas, so it is better to have a wrong plan rather than No plan.
Consider Failure as a part of the job while attempting a Project.
Creativity Doesn't get immediate Gratification, So Live By your Values, Humility may be creativity in your side.
Let Creativity Prevail....