Curb the Cat Review — How to Train a Cat to Sit, Fetch, Potty, and lots more
Now, on the first look, if you have been leaving with a cat that goes left when you say go right, messes up the carpet every time even after you have given her a time out, it may seem impossible to get her to do all these things but in reality, it's not. I for one used to think only dogs were teachable but it blew my mind when I found the ‘curb the cat’ book by Sohaib. Inside this ebook, you will discover the topics about different cat breeds and your cat selection understanding cat’s behavior, solving different behavior problems of cat, basics of cat training, home remedies for cats, and selection of cat food.
For a moment, I thought, why should I listen to a lady tell me how to train my cat? but Sohaib is not just a cat owner that learned a few tricks down the line and decided to make a book about it, but Sohaib is a professional cat trainer and a ‘mother’ to 20 cat kids so that alone sets the stage as regards her qualification.
Now, I am someone that searched the internet for a cat training course or material and didn’t find as many as I thought I would, but I found only this one, surprisingly; with as much rich information as I wanted and I would like you to pay close attention to everything I have to say in this detailed Curb the Cat review because I will walk you guys through everything you would need to know, both the good and the bad so that you would able to make an informed decision on whether or not this service is worth it.
I will start the review by first of all giving you a walkthrough or index of what to expect
- What you get when you get it (I’ll show you what to expect inside the ‘box’)
- PROS: the things that I loved about the book
- CONS: the things I didn’t like
- Their pricing plans (if you finally decide to use them, I’ll give you money-saving tips) &
If after learning the pros and cons’ of the Curb the Cat ebook that I’ll show you in this article you still decide that you’re going to use them, I would strongly recommend you buy through a discounted link so that you’ll get access to a huge discount of up to $70 on the purchase price. You can CLICK HERE and get your Curb the Cat ebook at the discounted price once you’re done reading this review.
What’s in the ‘Box’ (Book)?
Here’s an overview of this ultimate Curb the Cat training guide :
- With this guide, you’ll be exposed to the ways successful pet trainers work and think and how you can apply these ways of thinking in your own cat training success.
- You will also be exposed to plenty of highly effective methods for making your cat obedient.
- You’ll also get many useful insights and strategies for taking care of your cat.
PROS: Things I Loved about the Curb the Cat ebook
- The first thing I would love to mention as a pro is the fact that the book is available instantly on download after making a purchase, with no hassles or long stories, a direct link to download upon confirmed payment
- This is the cheapest cat training tool in the market I’ve seen to date. Their prices are way less than that I ever expected
- The cat training guide is comprehensive, with rich information on what to do, step by step, day in day out
Now that I’ve walked you guys through the top 3 things that I liked about them(there are so more but let’s move on, shall we?), let me now walk you through the CONS
CONS: Things I Disliked About Curb the Cat ebook
I didn’t really like the fact that it was only available in text version as a book ( but I decided to reach out to the author and she’s working on a video version as a cat training course)
Curb the Cat ebook Pricing
It is important for you to know that the Curb the Cat ebook does not offer pricing plans, it’s a one-off purchase, and it's yours forever.
Here are a few points to remember
- After the purchase of the ebook, you must follow it meticulously (for maximum results)
- The strategies for training your cat have been mapped out clearly in this guide (study it and implement the strategies as you study)
- Be patient no just with your self but with your kitty(just like a child that’s learning how to walk, it requires guidance and patience to learn this ‘new thing’)
- Enjoy and celebrate every progress made(even if it’s a simple command it responds to, celebrate it- cos it means you are making progress)
- After finishing the guide, run it again(until you get the ‘super cat’ every neighbor wants to come to see)
This ebook allows me to focus on other aspects of my life knowing that the cat is in check.
If you want to give this cat training guide a go, you can try the Curb the Cat Guide out. I’d recommend you go over to the top and bottom of this post where I put the links.
Click on the link and you’ll be able to get up to $70 OFF the price of the regular worldwide purchase price
Thanks for reading guys, CHEERS!
This article may contain affiliate links, However, this will not increase the cost in any way. rather, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of the companies, and I recommend them because they are extremely helpful. By using my affiliate links, you are helping me keep this blog up and running .