Wellness With Vitamin B12 Vape For Your Health
Vitamin B12 Supplement Other Than Pill Or Injection
Vitamin B12 also goes by the name, Cobalamin plays a pivotal role in the human body.
It helps us boost energy, enhancing memory, preventing heart diseases, and the list goes on.
As our body cannot produce B12, it is supplemented by taking different animal products like meat, poultry, eggs, milk, etc. Still, a serious gap leaves behind.
The doctors suggest taking supplements to fulfill our daily needs.
Smoking vitamins is an alternate method of taking B12, where the vitamins are absorbed into the bloodstream via our lung surface.
Adults need around 2.4 mcg of vitamin B12 each day. This amount can differ because of various body conditions like pregnancy, diabetes, and surgeries.
Why Do We Need Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 helps in preventing anemia by generating red blood cells, regulating mood, assisting fatigue, producing natural energy, keeping nerve cells active and functional.
It prevents major birth defects, supports bone health, and prevents osteoporosis.
Vitamin B12 is a great remedy for anxiety and depression in teens and adults.
There are a few factors that can contribute to lower vitamin B12 levels in the blood.
Let us take a note of what they are.
What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
Three notable cases have been traced so far.
- Pernicious Anemia: When our immune system mistakenly attacks cells in our stomach that produce an intrinsic factor, which is fundamental to absorb vitamin B12.
- Vegan Diet: The diet comprising less or no animal products like meat, fish, milk, etc lacks in B12.
- Medication: Certain drugs, like pump inhibitors, can diminish the absorption of vitamin B12.
What Happens To Our Body When We Lack B12?
Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause intermediate to major health risks. Some of which are-
- Glossitis: It is the condition when our tongue gets red, swollen, and inflamed. All the tiny bumps on our tongue containing taste buds swell out and disappear. These are painful as they can alter the way we eat and speak.
- Yellow Skin: Mostly jaundiced skin, as they call it. It happens when a deficiency of B12 causes complications with our body’s red blood cell production. B12 plays a crucial role in DNA production for making RBC.
- Weakness and Fatigue: It occurs as an insufficient amount of RBC leads to lesser oxygen transport throughout the body. As a result, it leaves us tired and weak.
- Dizziness: The anemia due to lower B12 levels makes us feel short of breath and dizzy. It could feel too exhausting.
- Mood disorders: People with lower B12 have been often found in mood disorders. It can even link to brain disorders like depression and dementia.
How Does B12 Vapes Fill The Gap?
People suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency disorders are urged to take vitamin vapes instead of tablets, capsules, or injections.
Even consuming plenty of B12 rich foods isn’t helpful as many have malabsorption issues.
With tablets and other topical supplements, the absorption rate ranges between 6 to 20%, which is utterly poor.
The scientists made patients with pulmonary diffusion defects and vitamin B12 deficiency inhale Cyanocobalamin in the form of aerosol. A rapid rise in B12 levels was noted. They explained that the diffusion occurred through the lung alveoli and so the inhalation can be considered a therapeutic application.
The human body requires vitamin B12 every day but in smaller quantities. When we take capsules or shots for supplementation, our digestive system cannot absorb the B12 in an ample amount.
Whereas, when we inhale around 10 to 20 puffs, the vapor readily gets absorbed through our lungs into the bloodstream. Vitamin B12 being not delicate to the heat combined with vaporizing makes it a healthier option.
But wait, this isn’t the condition for other vitamin types as they would need a thousand puffs to compensate for the daily need.
Vitamin B12 inhaler is a common device you can use to inhale daily.
Why do some claim we can’t inhale vitamins?
Few companies are marketing products that contain numerous vitamins that can’t be inhaled effectively. The prescribed daily intake of these vitamins is much higher than required and thus they cannot provide our bodies with tolerable doses of each vitamin.
For vitamins B6 and B12, this isn’t an issue because their required quantity can be easily enriched by smaller vitamin vape puffs.
Vitamin inhalation science is around half a century old. It is an extremely effective way of absorbing vitamin B12 over other methods.
You can expect results within a month. However, these vapes are accessible at different online stores. You can purchase them as inhalers or pens. A typical vitamin inhaler contains around 1 mg of B12.
Vitamin B12 vape pens are quite a trend these days. It is good to see people choosing healthier varieties over junk ones.
People are replacing their monthly B12 shot for these B12 inhalers. Thus proving their potency in keeping B12 problems aside.
About the Creator
Smoking Vitamins is the new alternative to vaping. Vape Healthy, Live Healthy. For 100% natural, vitamin rich, herbal blend B12 Vitamin Vape, Visit - https://inhalevitamins.com/
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.