Is Yahoo Mail not Working for You or is it Down?
When your Yahoo mail is down, you can check status your Yahoo.
It is really annoying when you are unable to send emails through. If that happens with your Yahoo mail account, then you would need to find a simple solution. But it is hard to identify whether there is a service issue or there is something else.
And Yahoo doesn’t provide the system status information for the users of the free account. Unlike many other email services that provide a service status page, you can’t identify the status of Yahoo mail. However, if you are facing a Yahoo email not working issue, then you can try one of these things to resolve it.
Solve Yahoo Mail Issues
- If Yahoo mail down today, then you must check the Twitter handles of the official Yahoo support team. A tweet from one of the official accounts would serve as a notice to the users about the server issues at Yahoo. If there is no news from official Twitter handles, then you should check the #hashtags and search for Yahoo down issues. You can follow a lot of threads of tweets with these #hashtags and find why people are facing Yahoo issues.
- If you are unable to find the correct information from Twitter, then you should head over to third party websites. There are many third-party websites like Down Detector you trust to check the server status of Yahoo. These third-party websites keep track of the server issues with top companies like Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Apple, and others. They also encourage users to send in the complaints from their contact form. So, you will always get the latest information on what is wrong with Yahoo servers.
- Whether you are using a mobile or desktop browser to access, if Yahoo mail is unavailable for you, try to restart the device. Yes, power the device first and then turns it back on and check if the problem was with your device. Sometimes, a simple reset can solve a lot of issues with many people.
- Open your browser and see if the internet is working on your computer, you can check that by opening any other website than Yahoo. Try opening google and try to search for anything on it. If there is an issue with your device, then you must connect to a different Wi-Fi.
- Well, if you are facing browser issues on your computer, then you must clear the cache, cookies, and history from it. It will refresh the memory and allow the browser to save more things for websites to open efficiently. You can also disable some unnecessary extensions from your browser and allow the websites to work freely. Extensions have a way to fuck up the working of a particular website and that is why you must disable them. After that, you can try to switch to a different web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or anything else.
- If you are an Android phone user, then you should install the Yahoo mail app to interact directly with the Yahoo mail servers. Other mail apps may require you to tweak a few settings for them to work perfectly.
- On a mobile device, you can use a web browser to access the service. Open any browser on your device and type in mail.yahoo.com and hit enter. Now, login with your credentials and you are good to go.
- If you’ve tried everything but unable to login to the Yahoo account, then you may need to reset the password. Go ahead and reset the Yahoo mail password with the help of your mobile number or alternate email address.
So, with these, you will be able to tell if Yahoo is down or is it not working just for you.
For more read - https://onlinegeeks.net/