Microsoft, IBM, and Ericsson are hiring data scientists in India; Apply here
THESE THREE IS HERE
Data Science is among one of the few most in-demand technologies. Companies are actively looking for techies with skills in AI and Data Science. Here are the latest job openings for skilled data scientists by top tech companies in India.
1. Microsoft India - Data and Applied Scientist II | Hyderabad
- Specialize in owning and analysing the business questions for the team.
- Curate and maintain Key Performance Indicators which show trends towards achieving a business goal.
- Learn and excel ways to find patterns in the data that are harder to find but can lead to getting to our business objectives.
- Find what customer segment and strategies to invest more in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in data science, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or another quant-focused field
- 4+ years of experience with Data Science / Analytics
- Experience with SCOPE/COSMOS or U-SQL/ADL or other data analysis technologies (Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Oozie) and serious passion + aptitude for Data and Analytics
- Experience with EDA, Inference analysis, Predictive analysis (Regression, Classification etc.,) and forecasting.
- Experience with Experiment Design and analysis.
- Ability to thrive in "start-up" environment, deal with ambiguity and drive clarity.
A proven track record of demonstrated leadership in complex areas, through critical thinking, thought leadership, technical skills and relentless drive for progress.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to "tell compelling stories" via data
2. IBM India - Data Engineer: Data Modeling | Gurgaon
- Work closely with business and application development team to develop, define and maintain different abstract layers of data models like conceptual data model, logical data model etc.
- Perform data analysis and data modelling for operational application and analytical databases
- Work closely with Business Information Architects and other technical and business architects to enable the development of the Integrated Information Capability Roadmap.
- Identify new information capabilities needed to support the business capabilities of a given business domain.
- Provides consulting and guidance regarding the usage of the enterprise integrated logical model for use in development.
- Suggest and implement improvements in architecture, team processes and functions.
3. Ericsson India - Data Scientist | Noida
- Be building advanced statistical models, algorithms and trend analysis in order to discover predictive insights related to network and business objectives
- Translate data algorithms and complex ideas into impactful management insights and solutions
- Translate operator business objectives into business intelligence trough regressive data analytics
- Working on Big Data tools and technologies to sustain our continued operational transformation objectives and market leadership
- Research and develop approaches on how to improve business processes and customers’ experience by using our vast amounts of data.
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis, the theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning.
- Acuity for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation-data mining and pre-processing.
- Solid understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS, SPAS
- Good command of programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python;
- Knowledge of Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos
- Excellent documentation skills