Google is Hiring Technical Program Manager
Apply Link is given below
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in cloud computing emerging technologies or related technical fields
- Experience in program management on cross-functional projects
- Strong program management fundamentals (planning, execution, estimation, risk management, stakeholder management)
- Capable of scripting/tool development as necessary, data extraction, dashboarding/visualization
- Passionate about growing and learning - focused on getting things done while having fun!
- Thrives in ambiguity. Proactive and experienced in getting things done.
- Effective collaboration skills, demonstrated ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
Industry - Information Services Internet
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Project Management Information Technology
APPLY HERE >> Apply Now
About The Job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google Cloud Platform is changing the way the world uses cloud computing. You will unleash your significant talents for program management, mobilizing cross-functional teams, delivering solutions for scale and data-driven decision making to enable the organization to reach their goals that accelerate our customers’ success in the cloud. Your passion, technical and business depth, and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills will inspire our teams and rapidly establish trust amongst a diverse set of stakeholders and customers.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Execute cohesive operational activities ensuring a consistent approach and plan to deliverables, timelines, and communications needed across the processes
- Analyze processes, identify opportunities for improvement, define requirements, and collaborate cross-functionally to improve planning processes and tools
- Conduct quantitative data analysis to support decision making (impact analysis, risk assessment); automate and maintain reporting and tracking tools
- Identify dependencies across stakeholder teams and build consensus to quickly deliver outcomes
- Identify risks and propose mitigations plans, escalating when necessary.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.